Thread: My Ron Paul Pictures @ SRLC

My Ron Paul Pictures @ SRLC

I got to see his speech. Then Me and my wife left and began to try to go to the parking garage. We went to the third floor and as we walked down the hall we passed a lady on a cell phone. I took a double glance at her and thought, "That can't possibly be Carol Paul!" Then I heard her say, "It was the best speech your father has given." My wife helped me get up the courage to go talk to her. Then Dr. Paul came out of a room and went into the registration room. So, me and my wife went in and got to talk to him and got pictures. Mrs. Paul also talked to my wife, again held my new born, and gave her to Ron Paul to hold and we got pictures.

Last edited by Legend1104; 06-19-2011 at 01:10 AM.
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

fixed it.
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

pics still not showing up.

tried fixing it, didn't work... need a clearer link... I'm not sure how drop box works
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Why can I see it?

Abigail Adams

How can I get them off of facebook? Or where else can I load them too to get them?

Abigail Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Legend1104 View Post
    How can I get them off of facebook? Or where else can I load them too to get them?
    imageshack.us

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why can I see it?
    because you are logged in.
    totally jealous except for the whole fail part.

You need to put the pictures in your public folder, and then in the context menu get the public URL for them. From there you can post them to the forums.
    Words without actions are the assassins of idealism.
    Herbert Hoover

Where are the pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Thargok View Post
    You need to put the pictures in your public folder, and then in the context menu get the public URL for them. From there you can post them to the forums.
    Thanks hopefully that fixed it.

Abigail Adams

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    because you are logged in.
    totally jealous except for the whole fail part.
    lol

Thanks hopefully that fixed it.
    Still can't see them.. pics or it didn't happen!

Finally got them up. Never could get dropbox to work.

Abigail Adams

Very cool bro. That must have been an honor. Can't say I'm not jealous though. haha. Had to crowd surf to get a pic with him. Felt sort of silly like he was a celebrity. However, I believe he will be a historical figure someday and I will always enjoy that photo.
    The marvel of all history is the patience with which men and women submit to burdens unnecessarily laid upon them by their governments.
    -George Washington

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I got to see his speech. Then Me and my wife left and began to try to go to the parking garage. We went to the third floor and as we walked down the hall we passed a lady on a cell phone. I took a double glance at her and thought, "That can't possibly be Carol Paul!" Then I heard her say, "It was the best speech your father has given." My wife helped me get up the courage to go talk to her. Then Dr. Paul came out of a room and went into the registration room. So, me and my wife went in and got to talk to him and got pictures. Mrs. Paul also talked to my wife, again held my new born, and gave her to Ron Paul to hold and we got pictures.

Damn, you can tell that man really loves babies. When he's around one his face lights up like a Christmas tree.

What a genuine guy Ron Paul is!

You got that look of stunned ecstasy on your face one gets when meeting The Dr.

Great you got that moment on camera!
    Those Who Do Not Move, Do Not Notice Their Chains.

We went to the third floor and as we walked down the hall we passed a lady on a cell phone. I took a double glance at her and thought, "That can't possibly be Carol Paul!" Then I heard her say, "It was the best speech your father has given."
    What a genuine moment to have heard Carol say that. That's pretty touching if you think about it in the grand scheme of things.

That's sick!!! Do you think Carol was talking to Rand on the phone?? Great story
    The Heart of Conservatism is Libertarianism - Ronald Reagan

I know making that trip wasn't easy with a newborn. But I'm sure now you feel it was totally worth it. Look at your babies eyes looking up at Dr. Paul. Priceless pic.

I thought I saw Mrs. Paul at the meet and greet but I couldn't get close enough to take a picture (my husband is not into crowds like that). I've always wanted to meet her and give her a big thank you for sharing the good Dr. with us.

Did you go to the Louisiana & Mississippi Supporters Meeting? I didn't notice it on the schedule until it was over.

What a truly awesome experience. Thanks for sharing. I am so jealous, but glad for you and your wife.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    Thomas Paine

Nice! I don't remember seeing a man look so comfortable holding a baby. They usually look like they are carrying a football and afraid they are going to fumble it. What a neat story you are going to tell your child "the man who saved America from the evil bankers held you as a baby".

That's going to be a great mantle pic for you guys. Congrats!
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great pics and what an awesome experience, Legend!

+ rep, and thanks for sharing

He's never washing that baby again.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

+rep!

Quote Originally Posted by Nate-ForLiberty View Post
    Damn, you can tell that man really loves babies. When he's around one his face lights up like a Christmas tree.

I thought the exact same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Nice! I don't remember seeing a man look so comfortable holding a baby. They usually look like they are carrying a football and afraid they are going to fumble it. What a neat story you are going to tell your child "the man who saved America from the evil bankers held you as a baby".
    However, Legend's wife looks absolutely poised to leap in and catch 'when' Dr. Paul drops her....
    Last edited by sailingaway; 06-19-2011 at 08:21 AM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Very cool.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter