Thread: Doug Wead on CSPAN this morning

Doug Wead on CSPAN this morning

He is talking about Watergate..not RonPaul...

time 9:15est

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by BUSHLIED View Post
    He is talking about Watergate..not RonPaul...

time 9:15est
    Somewhere around 9:35a he casually mentioned that he is consulting for the Ron Paul campaign. But hasn't said anything else about it.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

tube?
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

We would like a tube

here's the video but there aren't any mentions of Ron Paul besides the fact that he works for the campaign (I searched the trascript but did not watch it)
    http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/LegacyofWa

He kind of laughed about being part of the Ron Paul campaign, as if it wasn't something to be taken seriously. I didn't really like that.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric View Post
    He kind of laughed about being part of the Ron Paul campaign, as if it wasn't something to be taken seriously. I didn't really like that.
    Just watched it, he was laughing about Ron and Kuccinich suing Obama and how it related to the Internet bringing up dirt on candidates.

EDIT: Wasn't Doug supposed to make a video and submit it to Ron Paul Flix about what he was doing in the campaign?
    Last edited by trey4sports; 06-21-2011 at 08:56 PM.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric View Post
    I didn't get that impression at all. He just seemed to be saying that if he was taking a more Constitutionalist bent rather than more even-handed, it was due to his consultation with the Ron Paul campaign.
    I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. -Thomas Jefferson