Thread: No woman should vote for Newt when she hears this.

No woman should vote for Newt when she hears this.

According to L.H. Carter, his campaign treasurer, Gingrich said of Battley: "She's not young enough or pretty enough to be the wife of the President. And besides, she has cancer."
    As a man I find this disgusting, I can't imagine how a woman would feel about this.
    This shows his true character, talking about his first wife.

Six months after the divorce from Battley was final, Gingrich wed Marianne Ginther in 1981. In the mid-1990s, Gingrich began an affair with House of Representatives staffer Callista Bisek, who is 23 years his junior. They continued their affair during the Lewinsky scandal, when Gingrich became a leader of the investigation of President Clinton for perjury and obstruction of justice in connection with his alleged affairs.
    Hypocrisy at it's worst

his wife did tell the congregation of her Baptist church: "The devil has taken his heart." Maybe she was referring to his being so miserly in the matter of child support and alimony, but as Newt points out, we do have a safety net of private charity, and the congregants chipped in to help pay the utility bills.
    All women need to know this, they would never vote for him once informed how he treats them, and some men with empathy and understanding of human character might be turned off too.

Then he ripped her off too.
    The news that Newt Gingrich will receive $4 million from Rupert Murdoch's publishing house must have been greeted with dismay by his former wife, Jacqueline, down in Carroll County, Ga. Newt had pulled a fast one. It was only nine months ago that she consented to the congressman's request for an amendment to their divorce decree that bars her from claiming additional funds due to an increase in his earnings.
    Not to be too harsh on Newt, it must be terribly difficult balancing pro-family values with a commitment to a Darwinian survival of the fittest in the marketplace.
    Ron Paul's Character - A+
    Newt Gingrich Character - F-

Somebody should make put together YouTube video of this and post it to every women's site on the web.
    Last edited by ProBlue33; 12-06-2011 at 09:35 AM.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I sent the article to a tea party meetup I'm a part of. They were all Cain supporters before he dropped out, I don't think they had many warm feelings for Gingrich and Romney is out of the question.

This is just an Indiana group - they don't matter unless Ron Paul is still top tier by the time we vote - but I would love to see if I get a reaction. This article should be read by every single republican voter.
    I don't think that we could expect them to switch to Ron Paul, but it might cause all the former Cain supporters and many of the new Newters to just stay home.

Some will make the switch I bet though.

Quote Originally Posted by FriedChicken View Post
    This is just an Indiana group - they don't matter unless Ron Paul is still top tier by the time we vote - but I would love to see if I get a reaction.
    I know where your coming from but i whole heartedly disagree. Any person that can become a ron paul supporter matters. They become a supporter then they tell their friends about him, then their parents and or other relatives, etc. Any new support matters.

Emailed this article to everyone I know & facebooked it too. This needs to go viral. Let's expose the kind of ethics, moral values & character Newt would bring to the Presidency.
    "Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding it's way through our political & cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'." ~Isaac Asimov

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

Quote Originally Posted by McChronagle View Post
    I know where your coming from but i whole heartedly disagree. Any person that can become a ron paul supporter matters. They become a supporter then they tell their friends about him, then their parents and or other relatives, etc. Any new support matters.
    I agree with you too. My whole family (my side ad my wife's side) is supporting Ron Paul, we all have signs in our yards, bumper sticker, shirts, hoodies, etc.
    I'm just dealing with some frustration from my local meetup group that doesn't want to do anything but local sign waves and stuff and ignores Iowa.

ah i see. maybe you should all meet up and phone from home together!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like the remarks of an establishment candidate /shrug.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"