Thread: Is Doug Wead working for the official campaign?

Talking Is Doug Wead working for the official campaign?

I just spoke with Doug himself, and yes, he is.

Happy days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Oh, we can let them keep some secrets. But he was Dubya's debate coach.

And I can confirm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Oh great, just what the campaign needed to do! Tell me that they did not just hire a guy with the last name of Weed to help Ron out....! Won't they ever get anything right?We are sunk for sure now!

Quote Originally Posted by reduen View Post
    Oh great, just what the campaign needed to do! Tell me that they did not just hire a guy with the last name of Weed to help Ron out....! Won't they ever get anything right?We are sunk for sure now!
    His name is Wead, so I think we are alright.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

So when is the official campaign going to announce this and allow there to be media reports on it?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    His name is Wead, so I think we are alright.
    lol, what a relief.... This is good news indeed... I hope everyone gets in a better mood now!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    So when is the official campaign going to announce this and allow there to be media reports on it?
    I don't think it's in their best interest to reveal details about their strategic hirings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulVolunteer View Post
    I don't think it's in their best interest to reveal details about their strategic hirings.
    You sure about that?

Michele Bachmann and Ed Rollins disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

And I can confirm.
    I think it was Dubya's Dad.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

You don't think posting it here will result in media?

And I agree, campaigns save strategic hirings and report them when they want a boost, a distraction, to show movement, or don't if they want to lull people to a false sense of complacency. They have the internal polls, they know their future schedule for building momentum, and we don't. Leave it to them.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    You sure about that?
    If they thought it was in there interest, they would have IMO. They could be hiding Wead until after a potential Ames Straw Poll victory, in which case his name would only add to Dr. Paul's reputation as a serious candidate and would fuel a media frenzy. Also, I think Wead posted on his blog previously that it's important to save the big name political advisors for later.

Also, thanks for backing up the Wead story; I wasn't buying it fully before.

(sorry for the double post)

He's recording a video for Ron Paul Flix. So that'll let the cat out of the bag.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

And I can confirm.
    I thought he was Herbert Walker's debate coach?

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I think it was Dubya's Dad.
    Quite correct. His relationship with Dubya was far less cozy.

Something of which I cannot help but approve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I'm pretty sure he worked for Dubya, too. It was cozy until he released the tapes.

I think the important thing to understand, regardless of political beliefs of past associates, he has achieved political results in that arena.

Doug Wead is responsible for the term "Compassionate Conservative". That's from George Jr.'s campaign.

I'm hoping he actual helps Ron's debate performance. That remains to be seen, though. The SRLC was not encouraging, in my opinion...
    Beware of these Obama supporters: ProBlue33, newbitech, libertarian4321, Kade, Electronicmajji, SeanEdwards,

Quote Originally Posted by rockandrollsouls View Post
    I'm hoping he actual helps Ron's debate performance. That remains to be seen, though. The SRLC was not encouraging, in my opinion...
    What happened? I've been promoting Doug Wead for over a year! It finally paid off!

Just Ron's typical performance. Start strong, ramble, isolate some mainstream voters without touching on some hot button issues. Same old, same old.

I want to see Doug get Ron's points to be clear, concise zingers. Since I've not witnessed a noticeable change at the SRLC, I can't say that he's worked on it with him yet. Hoping he does, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    What happened? I've been promoting Doug Wead for over a year! It finally paid off!
    Beware of these Obama supporters: ProBlue33, newbitech, libertarian4321, Kade, Electronicmajji, SeanEdwards,

This seems to be recently uploaded from the C-SPAN library, because it has no views yet:
    http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/PersianGulfWar4
    Doug Wead making the case for the Gulf War (Saddams Nuclear Bombs etc.), as good as any Lybia supporter today. Has come a long way it seems since then.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Damn..that girl conducting the interview in that video I just posted is creeeeeepy!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulistinian View Post
    Doug Wead is responsible for the term "Compassionate Conservative". That's from George Jr.'s campaign.
    Cool. Maybe he can rebrand "non-interventionism" since it's now become synonymous with isolationism.

Quote Originally Posted by mit26chell View Post
    Damn..that girl conducting the interview in that video I just posted is creeeeeepy!
    I don't know wtf you're on about. I really don't.
    My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right, tend to be unwilling or unable to accept blame )

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst