http://tcbot.blogspot.com/2007/10/ro...e-of-your.html

...There is a major movement currently underway by the supporters of Presidential Candidate, Ron Paul. This a group of highly motivated, well organized individuals-young and "not-so" young- but mainly youth. They helped Dr. Paul raise $1 million dollars...over the course of one week during the last quarter. That is astounding, by any means. That is also a prime example of what people can do when properly organized and have the motivation to change things-whatever the cause may be.

But, where are the rest of the people that oppose the war in Iraq? Who cherish habeas corpus and believe that we don't have to turn over all of our civil liberties to achieve security in this great nation? Or, aren't totally comfortable playing "father knows best" to other countries around the world? I know you're out there, almost every poll indicates you are. And you are the majority!

No matter our political affiliation. No matter our religious preference. No matter soft taco or crunchy. I sincerely believe that we can all agree that The United States of America is going in the wrong direction. Now is the time to stand up for what we believe in. If not now, when?

If the Ron Paul campaign, more accurately his supporters, has shown us anything, it is that in the age of web 2.0, rss feeds, bit torrent, etc, it is now more possible than ever to get a message of freedom out to the masses. I can only hope that the anti-war movement will become more organized, as to actually pose a political threat and help to put pressure on our leaders to get us out of this debacle that has become Iraq...