Thread: The one thing our fearless leader (Ron) is lacking.....

The one thing our fearless leader (Ron) is lacking.....

I recently heard a little blurb on the radio about what makes a SUCCESSFUL LEADER. There were two ingredients that I recall:

1) To be a reliable example to the people you serve. (Ron's got that handled in spades.)
    2) To be have a CAN-DO, POSITIVE attitude.

I think that Ron should continue educating with specifics about the economy, but he should also try to exude OPTIMISM FOR THE FUTURE if we follow his plans.

So many people are down and out because of the economic chaos, and it would be nice if Ron could offer them REAL hope and change. I heard some talking heads say over and over that Romney "looked presidential," and that a big part of that was his attitude on stage.

Just my (unsolicited) opinion.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A positive attitude is necessary, but if your patient has stage 4 cancer, you have to be solemn and serious! Ron Paul won't win if the people don't accept the serious situation that lies before them. Many Americans are catching on, but many others are clueless to the erosion of our liberties, the foundational weakness of our economy, and the pending bankruptcy & hyperinflation in the not distant future.

If the American people fully understand these problem from a nonpartisan position, Ron Paul is the only man for the job. If the people are distracted by ridiculous ploys like Bachmann's last night, we'll continue with the status-quo. I don't think RP can do much else than he's doing: telling the truth, being consistent, and focusing the people's attention on the issues that really matter. Unfortunately, we can't count on the media to point out the consistently conservative positions- its outrageous how close the status-quo politicians are coming to Ron Paul territory.
    Visit http://www.ronpaul2012podcast.com/ for all recent Ron Paul interviews, speeches, debates, forums, panels, press conferences, news coverage, and Texas Straight Talk updates!

No Fear! No Division! No Diversion!

If you ask me, the first problem is that this radio guy wants a leader.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Well, it wasn't a political show...It was more like, how to succeed in management or in life in general.