Thread: Ron Paul Riders Facebook Group

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did it.
    Amendment I.
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Thank you for setting that up for us mport

Wow, Lew Rockwell joined...

Thanks again, Mitch, and I hope you are in Altanta when I come through. I look forward to shaking your hand.

m
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Joined. Thanks Mitch.
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    Wow, Lew Rockwell joined...

Thanks again, Mitch, and I hope you are in Altanta when I come through. I look forward to shaking your hand.

m
    Well I'm in school in Saint Louis and will only be in town for a few weeks over winter break so I will probably miss you when you roll by.

Dear Michael Maresco,
    Thank you very much for your donation of $20.08 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.
    Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.
    We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.
    Thanks for being a part of the campaign!
    Your confirmation number:
    74341-33C38970897657018
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

cool, it's growing.

~ C.Coolidge