Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worse than a Meltdown, a Melt-Through Has Occured - All Of Japan Could Be Uninhabitable

Worse than a Meltdown, a Melt-Through Has Occured - All Of Japan Could Be Uninhabitable

http://www.prisonplanet.com/worse-th...habitable.html

Recent reports confirming that Reactors 1, 2, and 3 of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear facility completely melted just hours after the devastating earthquake and tsunami hit the area on March 11 (http://www.naturalnews.com/032537_F…) have been trumped by even worse news that those same reactors have all likely “melted through,” a situation that according to Japan’sDaily YomiuriDY is “the worst possibility in a nuclear accident.”

And senior political official Ichiro Ozawa suggested in an interview with The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) that the Fukushima situation could make the entire country of Japan “unlivable.”

A nuclear core meltdown involves nuclear fuel exceeding its melting point to the point where it damages the core, leaks out, and threatens to potentially release high levels of radiation into the environment. However, a nuclear melt-through is an even worse scenario, as nuclear fuel literally melts through the bottom of damaged reactor pressure vessels into out containment vessels — and possibly even melts through those outer vessels directly into ground, air, and water.

The report suggesting that melt-throughs have already occurred, which is set to be submitted to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), is the “first official recognition” of this dire situation, according to DY. It also confirms early suspicions that such a scenario had been underway all along, as later reports confirmed that the epic disaster at the reactors had produced holes in come of the plant’s core containment vessels, and that radioactive water, and possibly even fuel, were leaking into the lower vessels.

IAEA has already stated that the Fukushima disaster is at least as bad as the Chernobyl disaster (http://www.theatlanticwire.com/glob…), but this new information now suggests that it is probably even worse. At this time, it is unknown whether the fuel that has accumulated in the outer containment vessels has seeped outside, where it has the potential to contaminate groundwater supplies and wreak widespread environmental damage.

In an interview conducted prior to the release of the new report, Ichiro Ozawa told the WSJ that areas around Fukushima were already becoming completely “uninhabitable.” He also suggested that as it currently stands, much of the rest of the country, including Tokyo, could suffer the same fate if nothing is done to properly and effectively contain the situation.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Mod note: please follow posting guidelines and Code of Ethics.

Quote Originally Posted by t0rnado View Post
    That's what they get for Pearl Harbor.
    I hope that is a joke. Japan already paid dearly for Pearl Harbor.

seriously?
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Wow! That's what I get fro not watching more local TV! The typhoon took most of my antenna and the rabbit ears only pull in AFN (Armed Forces Network). AFN isn't even mentioning this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinnuhana View Post
    Wow! That's what I get fro not watching more local TV! The typhoon took most of my antenna and the rabbit ears only pull in AFN (Armed Forces Network). AFN isn't even mentioning this.
    We're not getting much either. It takes some searching to find anything of substance out. The press has been awfully corporatist for a very long time, but I remember when Three Mile Island happened, and nothing about that incident was anywhere near as big a secret as this.

Of course, Chernobyl doesn't count. The Soviets were the bad guys...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You seem to lack info on this subject & i don't think your on the right page so before you open your big ass mouth maybe you do some research cause we don't need uninformed peeps like you here.

Wrong.

Here's a little history lesson:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    -Rep. What a trashy, low-life comment.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeStanart View Post
    -Rep. What a trashy, low-life comment.
    Considering Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and the fact that most of the veterans of that war are gone by now, I agree. And when my 24 hours reset, I'll be adding a +rep to your account to make up for his retailation.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

When the earthquake hit Japan, there were many, many internet comments such as "That's what they get for Pearl Harbor!"

It's sickening. I *highly* doubt anyone here would say something like that except possible sarcastically.

Human nature is such that we all want to make generalizations so simple that they end up serving the same evil that we profess to hate. That is the evil nature that resides within us all and has resulted in the world's greatest atrocities throughout history. I find it rather particularly alarming to see such ignorant comments in a forum established for the sole purpose of advancing the philsophy of liberty.

It is no war humans are so predisposed to marching right into war against this or that so unconsciously aware of the evil residing within their own heart. If nothing else, it reminds me that we are indeed a fallen race.
    Last edited by outspoken; 06-10-2011 at 10:17 AM.

And senior political official Ichiro Ozawa suggested in an interview with The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) that the Fukushima situation could make the entire country of Japan “unlivable.”

In an interview conducted prior to the release of the new report, Ichiro Ozawa told the WSJ that areas around Fukushima were already becoming completely “uninhabitable.” He also suggested that as it currently stands, much of the rest of the country, including Tokyo, could suffer the same fate if nothing is done to properly and effectively contain the situation.
    This is why senior political officials shouldn't talk about things they don't understand. It will make Japan "unlivable"? You could toss the whole core into the front lawn of the plant and it wouldn't make Japan "unlivable".

Quote Originally Posted by chudrockz View Post
    When the earthquake hit Japan, there were many, many internet comments such as "That's what they get for Pearl Harbor!"

It's sickening. I *highly* doubt anyone here would say something like that except possible sarcastically.
    And when people say, "Well 9/11 is what they deserve" for what we've done, Americunts squeal like stuck pigs.

Insanity all around.

Quote Originally Posted by TheState View Post
    This is why senior political officials shouldn't talk about things they don't understand. It will make Japan "unlivable"? You could toss the whole core into the front lawn of the plant and it wouldn't make Japan "unlivable".
    That.

Hard to get around all the hype.

If this was as bad as Chernobyl, the "Fukashima Fifty" would be dead by now.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Considering Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and the fact that most of the veterans of that war are gone by now, I agree. And when my 24 hours reset, I'll be adding a +rep to your account to make up for his retailation.
    The thing I find MOST amusing about that type of comment is the fact that if we hadn't steamed into Edo harbor and forced them at gunpoint to open up trade relations, they would, to this very day, still be living in the 17th century.... and the whole Pacific theater wouldn't have happened.
    Typical American student of history... where all of history begins with our righteous and totally unbiased involvement in WW I.

All Of Japan Could Be Uninhabitable
    Just remember, if any of them end up here you need to verify their papers before taking any of them to school.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm going to need to see a better source on the story than Prision Planet. As of June 7th there has been reported some fuel rods probably melting but no "burn through". http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datab...-plant-updates "Leaving the entire country uninhabitable" is an extreme overstatement.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-10-2011 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I'm going to need to see a better source on the story than Prision Planet.
    HHK confirmed it.

Quote Originally Posted by libertythor View Post
    I hope that is a joke. Japan already paid dearly for Pearl Harbor.
    They paid millions of times over for Pearl Harbor with the bombs we dropped on them. In my opinion, that was not right at all. It is my understanding that Japan had already surrendered but did not agree to all the terms. Could someone correct me if I'm wrong?
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    They paid millions of times over for Pearl Harbor with the bombs we dropped on them. In my opinion, that was not right at all. It is my understanding that Japan had already surrendered but did not agree to all the terms. Could someone correct me if I'm wrong?
    That's correct. They had offered a conditional surrender.

The US would settle for nothing less than unconditional surrender.

And the nukes were dropped as a friendly warning to the USSR.

It had little, if nothing, to do with the tactical realities of a Japanese main island invasion.

This whole Fukishima disaster is WAY overblown. The media makes us believe that the whole reactor is just out in the open leaking radiation. Even though the plant was built on or near a fault line, it was still built with the proper cement containment shell. The fuel core elements did melt down because critical mass was reached after the water leaked out, but it was still surrounded by a containment shell. Water was almost immediately pumped in and cracks in the containment shell were fixed. Stop this fearmongering "Japan could be uninhabitable" crap...
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

That's what they get for Pearl Harbor
    That's like saying we deserved 9/11 because of another generation enslaving African-Americans.

Nevermind that you're holding every individual responsible for the actions of a collective.

Nice collectivism, comrade

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    The thing I find MOST amusing about that type of comment is the fact that if we hadn't steamed into Edo harbor and forced them at gunpoint to open up trade relations, they would, to this very day, still be living in the 17th century.... and the whole Pacific theater wouldn't have happened.
    Typical American student of history... where all of history begins with our righteous and totally unbiased involvement in WW I.
    I'm glad there is someone else who realizes this.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    HHK confirmed it.
    I don't see where they say anything about a melt through or the whole country becoming uninhabitable. Or that the three reactors "completely melted" in the first few days.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-10-2011 at 03:11 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

It had little, if nothing, to do with the tactical realities of a Japanese main island invasion.
    That, and the Russians had just built a major railway to transport munitions to the eastern side of Russia to prepare for a military invasion of Japan. They wanted to take Japan for themselves. Just like how the US and USSR were racing to gain as much territory for themselves in Europe, we were racing for Japan. If we did not drop the nukes, it is likely that the USSR would have invaded when we did and taken over part of Japan. This is actually why Japan surrendered. At that point they knew they were going to loose and would rather surrender to the US than be taken over, at least in part, by the Russians who would have made them communist.
    Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be. -Ron Paul (1984)

Quote Originally Posted by DeadheadForPaul View Post
    That's like saying we deserved 9/11 because of another generation enslaving African-Americans.

Nevermind that you're holding every individual responsible for the actions of a collective.

Nice collectivism, comrade
    +1. That line of reasoning is nothing short of insanity. A result of pure nationalist (weird considering his avatar) indoctrination.

Hitler was a vegetarian right? Every vegetarian deserves to burn in hell!!!!... Yeah, real logical.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

QFT. This needs to be pointed out more. What a horrible myth to buy into.

The Hiroshima Myth

The US Didn't Need To Drop The Bombs

The Terrorist Attacks of 1945

I hope Stossel gets the memo.

Kind of like Harold Camping it's amazing how many times Alex Jones and Prison Planet can be wrong and people still believe their bull$#@!.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

I am 99.99% sure tornado was completely joking.. although I don't mind the comment being removed I'm surprised others here took it seriously.

I'm pretty sure tornado doesn't argue for slave reparations for blacks, which is the same principle.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I am 99.99% sure tornado was completely joking.. although I don't mind the comment being removed I'm surprised others here took it seriously.

I'm pretty sure tornado doesn't argue for slave reparations for blacks, which is the same principle.
    I agree

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast