Thread: Facebook is censoring!!!

Facebook is censoring!!!

I also posted this under "media spin"...but thought this would get more attention under this topic.
    So it has been known that Zuckerberg has met with Obama on numerous occasions, (http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/0...ch-executives/), and I am here to tell you Facebook is blocking things now from being posted. I tried to post this video as my status: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCPRhpV-v54

and it labeled it as "offensive". It has begun ladies and gentlemen. I don't know about you, but I am getting off Facebook...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow.

Makes me want to watch that video. Bookmarked.

Facebook allowed me to post that video.
    I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. -Thomas Jefferson

check if its allowing people to view it...

Quote Originally Posted by Aldanga View Post
    Facebook allowed me to post that video.
    Yes, why don't we test this scientifically before we jump to conclusions of conspiracy?
    "One thing at a time, is my motto - and just play that thing for all it is worth, even if it's only two pair and a jack."
    Mark Twain

# of "undesireables" exterminated by Nazi Germany: 11,000,000. / # of Soviet citizens purged by Stalin: 40-60,000,000. / # of Chinese killed in Mao Tse-Dong's Revolutions: 70-80,000,000. / Living in Freedom: Priceless.

R[ƎVO˩]UTION!

Could be a troll trying to get you to post the video. /shrug.

conspiracy? It wasn't letting me post things. And when it did, people couldn't view it. Go search online, I am not the first one...

Quote Originally Posted by No Free Beer View Post
    conspiracy? It wasn't letting me post things. And when it did, people couldn't view it. Go search online, I am not the first one...
    Yes, but it could also be some sort of fluke.

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor)[1] often expressed in Latin as the lex parsimoniae, translating to law of parsimony, law of economy or law of succinctness, is a principle that generally recommends selecting the competing hypothesis that makes the fewest new assumptions, when the hypotheses are equal in other respects.[2] For instance, they must both sufficiently explain available data in the first place
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor
    "One thing at a time, is my motto - and just play that thing for all it is worth, even if it's only two pair and a jack."
    Mark Twain

# of "undesireables" exterminated by Nazi Germany: 11,000,000. / # of Soviet citizens purged by Stalin: 40-60,000,000. / # of Chinese killed in Mao Tse-Dong's Revolutions: 70-80,000,000. / Living in Freedom: Priceless.

R[ƎVO˩]UTION!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have problems finding stuff on facebook feeds all the time. I choose to view "Most Recent" feeds and it always ends up showing "Top News", which basically means more comments on a post = higher rating.

I've found that if you're not looking at "Top New" and you post something, often you don't see it on the top of your feed. Check to see if that's what's going on.

On another forum I am on the embedded YouTube video's are disappearing from posts/threads, etc.

To get them to reappear you must edit and re-save the post. The problem is old posts you cannot edit. If you quote/reply the video links will show in your reply but the post you quoted above is 'blank' in appearance.

I posted this video on my friends FB wall last night:

Barack Obama : 7 Lies in under 2 Minutes

YouTube - Barack Obama : 7 Lies in under 2 Minutes

YouTube - Barack Obama : 7 Lies in under 2 Minutes

Today I go to click on it, and it says:

"Has been reported as abusive by Facebook USERS"

Yeah. So some Obama fans are flagging this video. It happens.
    Mark Twain

R[ƎVO˩]UTION!

I tried to post The Chupacabra Song as a comment to someone else's post today, and it wouldn't take. Facebook is buggy.

Let's not be too quick to jump on the conspiracy wagon.

why would obama fans flag this? what does this have to do with Obama?

Watched the first half of the video. It was pretty interesting, but nothing I haven't already heard. Everyone knows the U.S. is on the decline and China is quickly modernizing.