Thread: Iowa Republican website runs another hit piece on Iowa Reps who endorsed Ron Paul

Iowa Republican website runs another hit piece on Iowa Reps who endorsed Ron Paul

The site ran a hit piece just on Iowa Rep. Kim Pearson yesterday, and now, today, the site features a story on Reps. Kim Pearson and Glen Massie. Both Reps. have endorsed Ron Paul.

h xx p://theiowarepublican.com/home/2011/06/09/pearson-massie-contradict-god%E2%80%99s-law-according-to-their-own-statements/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, they are REALLY agitating against Ron. We need to send thank you notes to Massie and Pearson, particularly from inside their states, but overall, to let them know they have garnered support as well, because the signal the website is sending is that reps who endorse Ron will get hit pieces against them.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I see the IA GOP pays no attention to Reagan's 11th Commandment. Meh, I guess we don't either.

The article is beyond ridiculous. I cannot imagine people will take this seriously, but my imagination is sometimes lacking.
    I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. -Thomas Jefferson