Thread: Get Free Ron Paul Cards (15 cards or up to one ounce total envelope weight)

Get Free Ron Paul Cards (15 cards or up to one ounce total envelope weight)

This free offer has been pretty popular so far. I'm offering 15 free Ron Paul cards to anyone that sends me a self-addressed, stamped envelope. I've gotten almost 40 requests to date (in a couple of weeks) and have sent out over 600 free Ron Paul cards. Obviously 15 is not a whole lot, so I do have more for sale.

The free offer is for two reasons. 1. You may not have a need for 100, 500, or 1,000 or more cards - you may just want to plant a "seed of liberty" in a few people's minds. 2. It gives you an idea of the quality of the cards, to help you decide if you want to order more.

I've had paid orders go out to Meetup groups and even had a Canadian RP supporter buy some cards to pass out in Canada. For complete details. you can visit my website at www.RonaldErnestPaul.com.

Please email if you have any questions.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cards look awesome. Just ordered myself 100.

Quote Originally Posted by IDefendThePlatform View Post
    Cards look awesome. Just ordered myself 100.
    Thank you my friend. Your cards were shipped yesterday. Please let us know how they work to pry open the complacent, apathetic minds in your neck of the woods.

I just mailed in my SASE; I'll probably wind up buying some myself... Do you take mail-in orders?

I agree the cards look awesome!

Unfortunately I live in a largely democratic / independent area and for this demographic, the cards have 2 problems:

For those that don't know where he stands, the Reagan quote makes him seem like a war monger. Something different like the "you work for the most honest guy in Washington" quote would go over much better. Either that or a quote about bringing the troops home.

As to the back, I can see people around here saying "HELL YEAH!" on just about everything written on the back. Unfortunately, they will never read them, as it starts with that pro-life statement and most folks around here will stop reading right there and toss the card. Also, Paul's personal beliefs here are irrelevant. All that matters is what he would do if elected, which is try and get the federal government out of the abortion issue. This card leaves the impression that that he's a christian crusader that wants to ban abortion at the federal level. Bad impression.

Please let us know if you come out with a version that won't produce knee jerk reactions from Dems and Independents.

-t

Quote Originally Posted by dntrpltt View Post
    I just mailed in my SASE; I'll probably wind up buying some myself... Do you take mail-in orders?
    Absolutely. Just recently sent 500 to a meet up group in AZ.

Thought I would just mention that I met Ron Paul today for half an hour, and he signed one of these cards for me! These things always come in handy!
    I'll upload a pic of the card soon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.