Thread: "Al Qaeda" urges terrorists to buy guns thru "gunshow loophole" to shoot Americans

"Al Qaeda" urges terrorists to buy guns thru "gunshow loophole" to shoot Americans

Well now I know 100% for a fact that AQ and more specifically, Adam Gadahn, is nothing but a controlled boogeyman to effect the globalist agenda. It brings everything Al Qaeda into question because this is just too obvious disarmament propaganda. Of course the media then jumps on it to reinforce why their goals of disarmament should be followed. "Offer the solution to a problem that the government created"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...bKH_story.html

THERE MAY NEVER be a better spokesman for closing the gun show loophole than Adam Yahiye Gadahn.

A 32-year-old American and convert to Islam, Mr. Gadahn referred to the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, as “blessed raids” and called for additional “jihad against America.” He has been on the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorists list and faces criminal charges for treason and for providing material support to al-Qaeda. Mr. Gadahn is believed to have left his native Orange County, Calif., for Pakistan, where he has become a multimedia front man for the terrorist organization.

His latest message, released on the Internet last week, calls on extremists in the West to take up arms against the United States.

“Let’s take America as an example,” he says. “America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?”

more at link
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maintain situational awareness... this sounds like a potential false flag event brewing.
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

“Let’s take America as an example,” he says. “America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?”

This sounds more like a politician's sound bite, not a radical fundamentalist.
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    From the writer:
    Mr. Gadahn’s call to arms should serve as a catalyst for the White House and Congress to move on legislation to close the gun show loophole and the terror gap. As Mr. Gadahn might say, “what are you waiting for?”
    Oh, I don't know, maybe for the 2nd Amendment to disappear?

I wonder how the neo-con gun lovers are going to take this. "Yes, we need to stop the terrorists...oh wait.."
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    From the writer:

I wonder how the neo-con gun lovers are going to take this. "Yes, we need to stop the terrorists...oh wait.."
    Kinda like how they talk about cutting government spending and then yell not to touch government spending?

Hehe. I wouldn't put this cognitive dissonance beyond them.

From the writer:

"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste." — Rahm Emanuel
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

Chester Copperpot

This is about as blatant as the Libyan rebels forming their own central bank..

what bull$#@!

Al Qaeda has always maintained that they would defeat America from within, by crippling our economy and eroding our liberties. Members of both parties play into their hands perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That sounds legit. Every day I am more inclined to believe Al Qaeda is just another department of the U.S. government.
    O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake, America

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by malkusm View Post
    Al Qaeda has always maintained that they would defeat America from within, by crippling our economy and eroding our liberties. Members of both parties play into their hands perfectly.
    So true. Well said!

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Zak View Post
    That sounds legit. Every day I am more inclined to believe Al Qaeda is just another department of the U.S. government.
    I'm sure if you looked hard enough within all the buildings dedicated to the bureaucracy, you'd find their office somewhere.
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

Malkusm is absolutely right, Al Qaeda simply wants to take the west down from within.

Seems like a silly argument to make, it's not like you need to go to a gun show to buy illegal guns in America.

In His latest blog, Michael Scheuer talked about this fake Adam Gadahn tool.

http://non-intervention.com/937/alwa...n-in-al-qaeda/

Wonder why someone like Scheuer would believe this nonsense is legit?

Chester Copperpot

ANytime there is some obviously bull$#@! concocted meme like this I just want to retort with "OMG thats right we gotta keep us safe.. so lets end the fed."

Right, because JimBob Huntington is going to sell 4 AR-15's to Abu AliBaba at a gun show.

Actually agree with Teaser Rate here. Terrorists aren't going to go to a gun show to buy guns when they can 1.) buy them in mexico 2.) buy them on the streets.

More horsesh*t from the Administration.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaser Rate View Post
    Seems like a silly argument to make, it's not like you need to go to a gun show to buy illegal guns in America.
    Illegal guns? That does not compute. Can you explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Right, because JimBob Huntington is going to sell 4 AR-15's to Abu AliBaba at a gun show.
    Hahahahaha..... +rep
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post

Actually agree with Teaser Rate here. Terrorists aren't going to go to a gun show to buy guns when they can 1.) buy them in mexico 2.) buy them on the streets.
    Yes, but, the so-called "gun show loophole" is nothing other than the ability to sell guns from one private party to another without .gov paperwork. So by "closing the loophole" you end that completely. It's as if our freedoms are now just a "loophole".

Banned

Blog Entries
    It is silly... but it is any more sillier than enhanced groping of private boady parts of Americans and their daughters/sons by Obama appointed people? Team Obama is probably heading in this direction for a complete secure police state where nothing moves without Obama's handlers knowing about it. Perpetual insecurity is mother of all fears.

It's slipping.. one freedom at a time. I would add above to the list of things could happen under Obama's watch.

He (Adam Pearlman) was probably a Bin Laden neighbor, or is hiding out in Israel...

VVV - This was 'terrorist' #2 in the video above, Joseph Cohen, in this video he is a lot more conservative and serious... I guess that didn't work so he moved back to the US to get some real publicity, it is like watching two different people. I can't find it but he is apologizing for everything now and saying how wrong he was.... the average man just says the wrong words somewhere and gets questioned out the wahzoo, but Cohen/Yousef openly calls for people to die repeatedly etc.. etc.. and just walks the streets and does as he pleases.

Here is Joseph Cohens (Yousef) Official website, don't you find something in it very..... framed.... more coincidence huh?

copy and paste.
    hxxp://www.yousefalkhattab.com/2011/05/response-to-brother-younus-abdullah.html

Some of you don't find any of this stuff a little "funny"?
    FJB

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...r-groups-warn/

Coincidence? A week ago there was talk about the Obama administration pursuing gun control behind the scenes, now this.
    (No, I'm not the Starcraft guy)

Accept certain inalienable truths: Prices will rise. Politicians will philander. You, too, will get old.
    And when you do, you'll fantasize that when you were young, prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders.

Illegal guns? That does not compute. Can you explain?
    I feel like the correct answer to this question is "no".

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    I feel like the correct answer to this question is "no".
    Good answer.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by malkusm View Post
    You do not think the schemers and power-mongers that walk the halls of tyranny do so unawares of the symbiotic nature of their relationship? Do not kid yourself. They know true and well that for each to survive, they must put on a show. These men are not dumb.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

United We Stand, Divided We Fall!

-Specializing in slogans convincing you theft is moral since 1788!

Supplying the drug cartels with weapons backfired on the DoJ and BATFE, so they need a new operation to push gun control. It is so obvious, a 3 year old can see it.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

This has psy op written all over it...

Quote Originally Posted by ValidusCustodiae View Post
    This has psy op written all over it...
    Agreed
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.