Thread: Need Some Prayer

Need Some Prayer

If any brothers on the board read this, I need some prayer. My Dad was diagnosed with throat cancer this Friday. The doctor said it was advanced enough that it was visible when he looked at it with just a light pointed in his mouth. The doctor said it looked like little nodules poking out of his throat.

My Dad is a long time GOP activist in Kentucky. He and my mom just bought a big house in Oldham County which my mom will not be able to afford if he passes. Please pray that I can do the right thing and help them in the right way. My entire family is set aback right now. Any prayers would help.

Thanks RPF

Sorry for the frankness...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

My grandfather is still here and also had throat cancer, his 4th type of cancer. He never smoked, chewed, or anything, it was quite a surprise when we learned this, but he is doing a lot better now. there is hope, do not give up hope.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    If any brothers on the board read this, I need some prayer. My Dad was diagnosed with throat cancer this Friday. The doctor said it was advanced enough that it was visible when he looked at it with just a light pointed in his mouth. The doctor said it looked like little nodules poking out of his throat.

My Dad is a long time GOP activist in Kentucky. He and my mom just bought a big house in Oldham County which my mom will not be able to afford if he passes. Please pray that I can do the right thing and help them in the right way. My entire family is set aback right now. Any prayers would help.

Thanks RPF

Sorry for the frankness...
    Sorry to hear that man, here's hoping for a quick and full recovery.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lord have mercy. AB, your family are in my prayers. May your father have a quick and full recovery.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

will do. Hopeful and prayerful for a quick recovery.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

prayers sent, my friend. Hope everything turns out for the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I am sorry to hear that friend. I will add him to my nightly prayers tonight.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Our Lord and Savior and Physician and God! Our High Priest and Redeemer and Salvation and our Life our God, our Truth, our Love Jesus Christ!!

Heal thy servant and witness and proclaim in him and through him Your Life-giving Spirit and Your Fatherly Love, and restore him in flesh and spirit, so that we might praise and glorify Your loving-kindness and tender mercy, and with our lives be witness to Your Almighty Love and Eternal Glory!

Glory to You, our God! Glory to You!!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Best wishes to a fellow friend in the fight for our liberty.

You may want to check out "The Hidden Story of Cancer" by Brian Peskin.
    Member of Ron Paul Forums Double Flat Tariff Only Society - Working towards eliminating all the foreign producer/outsource subsidizing internal federal taxes in favor of an across the board flat tariff applied equally to every country and every product.

Quote Originally Posted by sratiug View Post
    You may want to check out "The Hidden Story of Cancer" by Brian Peskin.
    http://vimeo.com/8450610

Healing thoughts and prayers going out for your dad.

Very sorry to hear about this AB. Best wishes to you and yours.
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods