Thread: New Ron Paul email on Money Bomb!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Ron Paul email on Money Bomb!!

Similar yet different from the last.

As you may know, my campaign is holding a R3VOLUTION v. RomneyCare money bomb tomorrow.

I am in this race to win, and a key factor is fundraising.

Establishment candidates are revving up their campaigns and trying to blow the field away with massive fundraising totals.

You see, Mitt Romney was able to tap his bailed-out banker buddies on Wall Street to the tune of 10 million dollars in one day.

These influence peddlers want to install a different conductor on the Big Government gravy train.

And while his support is a mile wide with the establishment, it's an inch deep with the people who decide the Republican nomination: tea party activists, grassroots conservatives, and liberty-minded Americans.

His liberal record - RomneyCare and his ever-shifting positions - leaves the media-anointed frontrunner with political liabilities.

And the freedom movement has a chance to take advantage.

But this will happen only if we can raise the funds necessary to spread the message of my consistent conservative record and commitment to liberty and the Constitution.

Every dollar raised from this Money Bomb will go toward putting top-flight teams in key early voting states like Iowa and New Hampshire to show the press and independent voters that I am a top-tier candidate.

Please visit www.RonPaul2012.com on June 5th and make your most generous contribution toward the grassroots Money Bomb.

Polls show I am within striking distance of first place.

And my campaign's supporters are among the most enthusiastic and dedicated.

Now we need to show the establishment that no matter how much money they raise from Wall Street bankers, the real energy in the Republican Primary is with our campaign.

That's why I am counting you to make your most generous contribution at www.RonPaul2012.com on June 5th.

I know times are tough out there for many folks, but I hope you'll be as generous as you can.

Each and every dollar will go toward implementing our plans to run a first-class, winning campaign to restore America now.

Support for my Presidential campaign is growing every day. And I'm hopeful that we are in time to save America, rebuild our economy, and hand our children an even better country than the one we inherited.

My hope is this critical Money Bomb will prove that our campaign doesn't need fat cat bankers and rich elitists to compete.

But I do need you.

So can I count on you to make your most generous contribution at www.RonPaul2012.com this Sunday, June 5th?

Thank you for all you do to help us win this race!

For Liberty,

Last edited by sailingaway; 06-04-2011 at 07:54 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    63 views and no bumps? I am disappoint.

bump for money bomb less than one hour away!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    63 views and no bumps? I am disappoint.

bump for money bomb less than one hour away!
    I was just watching a graph on DailyPaul which showed a steep increase in the rate of donations around 0430 EDT when a couple members of DailyPaul called into Coast to Coast AM and discussed their superhero, Ron Paul. Brilliant! Hopefully, the moneybomb will raise close to $3M, but we'll have to wait and see with the poor economy. Regardless, Ron's campaign will be given a nice gift today anyway.

BTW, is the ticker working properly on www.ronpaul2012.com? Since my support of FLASH content is mediocre at best, I just might have to boot my emulator and run WinXP to receive running updates on donations.
    Truth Drives Me

alright, so let's this be the de facto money bomb thread. it seems the money is coming at a rate of 1k per minute. it's too early to tell, but if this is the average day for the day, the money bomb could bring about $1.5 million

It's dawn on the east coast so the rate of donations are slowly increasing. From about 0900 EDT until 2400 EDT, the rate of donations will have to accelerate dramatically. We'll see.
    Truth Drives Me

On the road with only an iPod for the Internet. Anyone have a good (non flash) link where I can keep up with the totals thus far?
    Disclaimer
    Nothing I post is the official stance of the US Air Force. I am speaking as an individual under my first amendment rights.

Change for the sake of change but not doing the right thing is pure folly. Our Revolution must prevail. And it will!
    Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No-flash Blackberry here...looking for a running tally as well.
    http://www.iycki.org

Pro-life conservative Constitutionalist libertarian.

I stand with Rand.

blimpin
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

http://iowaforronpaul.com/projects.php

Donations to the Iowa Projects Page count toward the main total for the Money Bomb. We need to maximize the effect of today by helping fully fund the Iowa effort. This is a great oppurtunity to make the Money Bomb x times more effective (Money Bomb>Iowa Projects>Ames Straw Poll>Iowa Caucus>GOP Primary>Republican Nomination>President of the United States...check my math but I think it works out).

http://iowaforronpaul.com/projects.php

It is $149,904 at 8:24 a.m. EST

Thank you!

Could others post similar updates throughout the day for us non-flash people?

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Thank you!

Could others post similar updates throughout the day for us non-flash people?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...totals-(6\5\11)

It is now 11:24a.m. EST. Ticker: 291,462.92

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    It is now 11:24a.m. EST. Ticker: 291,462.92
    It is now 12:24pm EST: 374,006.00

so about 82k last hour.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    donated.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    It is now 12:24pm EST: 374,006.00
    so about 82k last hour.
    2:26pm EST 529,490.79

BUMP. I just love being on the ticker. Is this the 'main' thread on this? Maybe make the title more general like the title on home page ie 'Money Bomb Now!!' BUMP

$290,898.00 as of 11:23 est

"As you may know, my campaign is holding a R3VOLUTION v. RomneyCare money bomb tomorrow."

jeeze ron didnt even like the name of the money bomb :B

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20...raising-email/

The Internet is going in a loop.

x.x
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care