Thread: July 4th Money Bomb should be Jun 30 !!!

Exclamation July 4th Money Bomb should be Jun 30 !!!

The July 4th Money Bomb should instead be on June 30th.

Why?

End of the quarter deadline for the FEC reports.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought that was why there is one tomorrow....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Don't save up for July 4th, or June 30th -- donate this time (June 5th), as much as you can. Go all in this time, and recruit new donors for future money bombs.
    Rand Paul is in the top 1% of US Senators.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul4Prez View Post
    Don't save up for July 4th, or June 30th -- donate this time (June 5th), as much as you can. Go all in this time, and recruit new donors for future money bombs.
    Amen!! We have to go all out... early donations have ten times the effect than they will in December.
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    I've thought the same thing as the OP, but didn't want to bring it up until Monday to not confuse the issue (as above). Also, July 4 is a time when people are out with families, so it's really not a great date. I'd still do the 29th however due to "aftershocks". Just my $0.02.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

I agree that after tomorrow we should discuss the calendar, in general.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

To be honest, I am donating it all tomorrow. But, I will have some more money saved by July 4th and I really want to be party of a "Money Bomb" on July 4th. Whether it is huge and endorsed by the community or it is a handful of us and is unknown. What I do not want to do is harm the campaign or the image. I am strongly considering in linking up with those who are interested and make a humble website and some kick @$$ promo vids. Once again, fight for our independence. For me, it is a hell of theme. For Liberty y Libertad Por Todos
    "Truth is Treason in the Nation of Lies." - Ron Paul

What happened to the Ready Ames Fire money bomb? I think that one would be much better than either June 30th or July 4th. June 30th is just way too soon. We need to have some space. That's why the Ready Ames Fire one is perfect. Then, we will have another one for Ron's birthday in August, I believe. We still have plenty of time to plan, but we don't want to space them too closely.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    What happened to the Ready Ames Fire money bomb? I think that one would be much better than either June 30th or July 4th. June 30th is just way too soon. We need to have some space. That's why the Ready Ames Fire one is perfect. Then, we will have another one for Ron's birthday in August, I believe. We still have plenty of time to plan, but we don't want to space them too closely.
    Once June 5 has past, things will begin shifting in that direction.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Another, possible better alternative is for the campaign to give us a fund raising thermometer to bust their quarter goal. It should go up ASAP after tomorrow.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Another, possible better alternative is for the campaign to give us a fund raising thermometer to bust their quarter goal. It should go up ASAP after tomorrow.
    Great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Be sure to repost this idea again on Monday.

The symbolic effect of 7/4 is more important than the FEC reporting deadline, especially since we're bombing tomorrow.

I like the idea of getting it in for this quarter, but next quarter is important too, if not more so since folks will be paying even more attention to the campaign as time goes on. So far we have June 5th (now, just donated), July 19th RAF... so lets focus on a late Q3 HUGE money bomb and set a new RP record. 9/30 Liberty, Too Big To Fail MB... or September to Remember MB... etc.,.