Thread: Believing in Keynesianism is Like Believing the World is Flat.

Believing in Keynesianism is Like Believing the World is Flat.

my blog http://www.libertyleak.com

and for your pleasure the intro to the Twilight Zone

YouTube - Twilight Zone Season 1 intro

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Excerpts from the article...
    Keynes’s system destroyed the individual and gives power to the hegemony. Liberty will be sacrificed continually as the interventionist system fails and then they blame it on not having enough control over the market. If they would state the truth it would sounds something like this.” We have stole your money by printing the money and taxing because we need a stupid populace that believe they are being humanitarian by allowing welfare. Now we violate the law of the land by passing bills that we say are needed or the world will end. Fear will keep you people from understanding we are destroying liberty and savings. It will make sure we will continue wars against idea’s and adamant objects. “

At this point, anyone that believes Keynesianism works should be laughed at just as people who still believe with world is flat.
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

I was hoping more people from this forum would give me critical or just feedback on this article. Here is the full text.

J.M. Keynes has greatly influenced the world with his book The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money, published in 1936. Keynes wasn't writing anything new, in fact it was intervention of old. A way for governments to justify intervention in the market for the benefit of the few rich. This was all done in the name of humanitarian or preventive purposes. What history in public school's leave out is that this system of intervention caused the Great Depression. Ludwig von Mises stated Keynes's noteworthiness was given from those who practiced interventionist economics. Keynes provided them with a "scientific" explanation for economic slavery which has been around for thousands of years.

Keynes's system destroyed the individual and gives power to the hegemony. Liberty will be sacrificed continually as the interventionist system fails and then they blame it on not having enough control over the market. If they would state the truth it would sound something like this. "We have stole your money by printing the money and taxing because we need a stupid populace that believe they are being humanitarian by allowing welfare. Now we violate the law of the land by passing bills that we say are needed or the world will end. Fear will keep you people from understanding we are destroying liberty and savings. It will make sure we will continue wars against idea's and adamant objects."

Keynes and his deceivers will go down in history as grand priests of slavery. No one has helped justify war, taxes, civil police actions, world government and the extreme power of a few elite like the looters. Monopoly can only exist in a system where the government and a corporation are in some kind of partnership. Remember that is the definition of fascist.

At this point, anyone that believes Keynesianism works should be laughed at just as people who still believe the world is flat.
    Last edited by Captain America; 06-03-2011 at 12:07 AM.
    my blog http://www.libertyleak.com

and for your pleasure the intro to the Twilight Zone

YouTube - Twilight Zone Season 1 intro

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    I was hoping more people from this forum would give me critical or just feedback on this article.
    Most of the people in this forum know this already...lol
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    Most of the people in this forum know this already...lol
    But most don't know who the first president was that practiced Keynesianism.
    "..and on Earth anguish of nations, not knowing the way out...while men become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited Earth." -- Jesus of Nazareth

Quote Originally Posted by YumYum View Post
    But most don't know who the first president was that practiced Keynesianism.
    It all depends on your definition of keynesianism.

Keynesian style policies were applied well before Keynes.