Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6/1, 2pm: Ron Paulīs hearing on "FED Lending Disclosure: FOIA, Dodd-Frank, +the Data Dump"

Ugh, no sound. Why can't these people get this crap right. Live streams are NOT that complex to set up.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by swissaustrian View Post
    Stream is down...hopefully they are fixing the audio.

Quote Originally Posted by freshjiva View Post
    Ugh, no sound. Why can't these people get this crap right. Live streams are NOT that complex to set up.
    LOL! Do you really believe this is not intentional??! Don't be naive.
    My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right, tend to be unwilling or unable to accept blame )

Quote Originally Posted by hazek View Post
    LOL! Do you really believe this is not intentional??! Don't be naive.
    You really don't need to be so paranoid. We are being sabatoged in many ways, but the audio stream of a cspan feed that almost nobody pays attention to that will show up on youtube in a couple of hours isn't one of them.

Oh see.. I'm being paranoid. Is that why on CSPAN2 there is another hearing in an exact same type of chamber going on on some meaningless subject with perfect picture and audio?

Don't be so fking naive, please.
    My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right, tend to be unwilling or unable to accept blame )

Quote Originally Posted by hazek View Post
    Oh see.. I'm being paranoid. Is that why on CSPAN2 there is another hearing in an exact same type of chamber going on on some meaningless subject with perfect picture and audio?

Don't be so fking naive, please.
    Please calm down.

https://twitter.com/#!/FinancialCmte...15925073166336

Today's hearing: "Federal Reserve Lending Disclosure: FOIA, Dodd-Frank, & the Data Dump," airs tonight on CPAN-2 at 8:45pm & 1:05am EST

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    The full hearing has been posted on C-SPAN:

http://c-span.org/Events/House-Finan...10737421940-1/
    On now.

EDIT: wait a seconds, it's a recording not a stream, so I guess it doesn't matter when you watch it..
    Last edited by hazek; 06-01-2011 at 04:49 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great closing remarks from Ron and the guy from S. Carolina.

I was wondering where Alan Grayson was during this whole thing. I just realized he's no longer in Congress.

Well I watched the whole thing apart from a few clearly bull$#@! propaganda questions and answers and I feel really let down from all the hype that was going on by our side about having pointed questions ready and about being tough on getting all the information they have to disclose.

Maybe I'm being too impatient and Ron has a plan and it takes time but just from this one hearing I don't see any progress made what so ever. I hope I'm wrong though and I also hope it doesn't even matter whether or not I'm wrong and Bitcoin ends up saving us from this mess indirectly. Well see I guess.
    Last edited by hazek; 06-01-2011 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by efiniti View Post
    I was wondering where Alan Grayson was during this whole thing. I just realized he's no longer in Congress.
    Nope, he went way off the rails being a total scummy douchebag during the campaign and lost.

This Hearing exemplifies how central banks favor the privileged at the expense of the lower class.
    Elite vs. Mundane.

It reminds me of the thread where the mundane drowns while the police and firefighters watched. Would they have just stood there dumbfounded, contemplating their legal liability, if it was a policeman who was drowning?
    Last edited by Travlyr; 06-01-2011 at 06:16 PM.
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

Ron should have asked them if they personally owned any gold in their portfolios when they would not provide an opinion on selling our gold
    Last edited by NaturalMystic; 06-02-2011 at 05:51 AM.
    "It takes a revolution, to make a solution. Too much confusion, so much frustration" Bob Marley

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12