Thread: Bloomberg OMITS Ron Paul from complete list of possible republican presidential candidates

Bloomberg OMITS Ron Paul from complete list of possible republican presidential candidates

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I sent an email to Heidi Przybyla letting her know that she is being put on my do not bother to read list, and that I will be contacting her sponsors as well for her blatant omission of Ron Paul.

Then I went back to the article to see which sponsor I should write to.
    My only choice: J.P. Morgan
    Do you think they will give a rats ass?

lol.

hxxp://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-05-29/sarah-palin-joins-rolling-thunder-bikers-for-ride-to-freedom-.html

To contact the reporter on this story: Heidi Przybyla in Washington at hprzybyla@bloomberg.net

To contact the editor responsible for this story: Mark Silva at msilva34@bloomberg.net
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

After reading the article I don't think it was an intentional slight, I mean she didn't mention Gingrich or Cain either, not to mention that it's not supposed to be exhaustive and is a Palin article anyway. So while it is somewhat frustrating and I wouldn't object to e-mailing her and pointing this out/asking why, I don't think she quite deserves scores of scathing denouncements.

She mentioned Cain -
    Other potential candidates include former Utah Governor Jon Huntsman, who resigned his post as U.S. ambassador to China on April 30; former U.S. Senator Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania, and former Louisiana Governor Buddy Roemer, a Democrat-turned- Republican. Former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson and Herman Cain, the former chairman of Godfather’s Pizza, also have declared they are running.

Who cares? Ron Paul didn't get mentioned in a stupid closer that everybody would skim anyways and you act like it is the end of the world.
    Words without actions are the assassins of idealism.
    Herbert Hoover