Thread: "Ron Paul surging in polls" email from campaign

"Ron Paul surging in polls" email from campaign

http://www.pr-inside.com/campaign-me...t-r2621316.htm

in part

Gallup poll : from May 26, 2011, Ron Paul comes in second, ahead of all other declared candidates for the Republican presidential nomination. In New Hampshire's most recent UNH Survey Center poll : , Paul again scores second place ahead of all others officially in the race. And once again in the most recent CNN poll : , Congressman Paul ties for second place versus all other announced candidates.

Several other polls from a month earlier, including Quinnipiac : , Fox News : , Rasmussen : , and McClatchy : , have all shown Ron Paul either tied for second or coming in at a very close third among declared candidates.
    Mind you it plays with the 'announced' bit, but still....

Where were we this time in 2007?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    http://www.pr-inside.com/campaign-me...t-r2621316.htm

in part

Mind you it plays with the 'announced' bit, but still....

The gutter.

We're doing way better than Huckabee, who was in low single digits, at this point in 2007 leading up to Ames. And unlike Huck, Ron is going to get 1st, not 2nd behind Romney in the straw poll.

Quote Originally Posted by rp08orbust View Post
    The gutter.

We're doing way better than Huckabee, who was in low single digits, at this point in 2007 leading up to Ames. And unlike Huck, Ron is going to get 1st, not 2nd behind Romney in the straw poll.
    Bachmann is organizing for the same thing and her numbers are better than I expected in that region.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Romney is the only competition for Ron Paul.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Don't Underestimate Bachmann in Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Getting mostly "Ron who?" replies when talking about our preferred representative.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Romney is the only competition for Ron Paul.
    I hope it stays that way.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
    Take a look at her FB page here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/RepMicheleBachmann and read the hundreds of comments under her Patriot Act postings. Her own supporters (some not) are extremely pissed off. They feel betrayed, and rightly so.

I think she made an open choice to choose the establishments backing over her own citizen supporters. A strategic plan that very well could backfire in her face.

Good poll instant money bomb:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Donations-Here!

Do it to it! He needs the money now not later.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
    This is a national election... Bachmann has no chance nationally.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewD View Post
    Take a look at her FB page here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/RepMicheleBachmann and read the hundreds of comments under her Patriot Act postings. Her own supporters (some not) are extremely pissed off. They feel betrayed, and rightly so.

I think she made an open choice to choose the establishments backing over her own citizen supporters. A strategic plan that very well could backfire in her face.
    They might just be pretending to be supporters, although a couple 'I am disappointed' ones might be real.

But RON needs Iowa. He needs something so they HAVE to stop marginalizing him. I mean when he comes in third in a poll, and they call third place a 'three way tie' when it isn't....

Keep in mind that Ron Paul is doing better now than Romney was doing at this point in 2007, although that didn't stop the media from annointing him a "frontrunner" along with McCain and Giuliani.

I mean when he comes in third in a poll, and they call third place a 'three way tie' when it isn't....
    Nah, they'll just announce first, second, and then slip in fourth place and hope no one notices.
    Go Gophs! Go Twins! Go Vikes!

Don't Tread on Me

If she wins Iowa then the national media will consider her a top tier candidate.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.