Thread: When will PPP release WI results?

When will PPP release WI results?

Does anyone know? I thought i heard it was supposed to be released 2 days ago and then it was supposed to be released yesterday? Anyone know whats up?

just checked their Twitter, looks like they will release it today. Sorry i jumped the gun and posted the thread first

In addition to Ohio, they are releasing the WI poll of the GOP, and a national poll as well. Exciting
    Last edited by trey4sports; 05-27-2011 at 10:52 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supposed to be today AFAIK.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ron will likely be 10%+ in Wisconsin, but apparently Cain is the big winner today.

Cain pulled 12% in Ohio (to RP's 9%) and apparently Cain gets double digit nationally and in Wisconsin.

People need to be informed of Cain's pro-TARP bailout position.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    Ron will likely be 10%+ in Wisconsin, but apparently Cain is the big winner today.

Cain pulled 12% in Ohio (to RP's 9%) and apparently Cain gets double digit nationally and in Wisconsin.

I believe we can bring Cain down. Right now though, its more about promoting Ron Paul, and Cains negatives will go up over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post

It's only 9% when Sarah Palin is included and I doubt she is going to run. Ron gets 13% without her in.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    I believe we can bring Cain down. Right now though, its more about promoting Ron Paul, and Cains negatives will go up over time.
    Yeah, Cain will bring himself down. Don't worry about that. We need to make sure that those people who end up fleeing Cain, come over to Paul.

Embrace the Cain people. They can sense that something's wrong with the country, they just can't quite put their finger on it. I'd spend my time encouraging their feelings and adding a little reasoning to it. I wouldn't waste my time explaining to them why Cain is not the best spokesman. They'll figure it out.

(Unless we alienate them and make them become defensive over him.)
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

if cain wins the nomination, I expect a rich, white, moderate male to run a serious independent campaign. i just can't see the country being satisfied with two black candidates for the major parties.

i do hope a few more neocon candidates like the ghoul get into the race to muddy the waters in our favor.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.