Thread: Organize a Ron Paul Web Stream?

Organize a Ron Paul Web Stream?

Was wondering if this could be possible. To help with the end of quarter funds, if Ron Paul could do a web conference / stream. To enter it you have to donate x amount, or it could be free and just be on the day we do the end of quarter money bomb. It would be like he is talking directly to his supporters and he can tell us how things are going, or goals, etc.

Thoughts?
    Let it not be said that we did nothing.
    Ron Paul 2012

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I had a similar idea and it got 52 views and 0, yes 0 replies: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-raising-event

Just forget about it. People are freaking stuck in their money bomb addiction and still think they'll pull off more records, like we did in 07 with the first two not realizing that all the important factors that contributed towards their success are non existent this time around.

Instead of figuring this out now and switching to a new method for fundraising it seems to me this is another lesson people will need to learn the hard way when it'll be too late.
    My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right, tend to be unwilling or unable to accept blame )

I sometimes fear for this campaign.
    Let it not be said that we did nothing.
    Ron Paul 2012

Maybe a ShoutCast server of his speeches and interviews?