Thread: RALLY TIME !! Fred Barnes piece says RON PAUL Cannot WIN !! TIme for UNITY

RALLY TIME !! Fred Barnes piece says RON PAUL Cannot WIN !! TIme for UNITY

from the RON PAUL FAMILY, time to get over the AD piece which they will fix and time to show them that we are ALIVE , kicking and better than ever. ANd Remember Remember the 5th of Nov !!

I cannot believe they even talked about this piece of crap on the CSPAN Washington Journal this morning but I was pumped with people calling in saying I would never vote for Rudy Or ROmney RON PAUL is my only choice that was priceless!!

Time to get the RON PAUL train rolling again!! Fued is over, in the family disbute better now than later now its time to focus on the true EVIL in this world the NEO-CONS i.e. Fred Barnes!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten...epojr.asp?pg=1

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People, we're in the big leagues now, stop creeping out the media.
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley in DC View Post
    coming from you, i'd say that's a positive development. don't think i'd sensed that feeling yet coming from your direction... very glad to hear (read) it.

enjoy your sunday bradley.
    Dude, I'm rich! Check out this tin can! Uber wealth, ftw!

People should write him at least,hold the media accountable period,then go passout flyers

Ron Paul cannot win if people spend all of their time writing letters to people who think he cannot win.

Be productive.
    Hi!

Multi-task

Quote Originally Posted by me3 View Post
    Ron Paul cannot win if people spend all of their time writing letters to people who think he cannot win.

Be productive.
    Multi-task. I can write and go visit rally and also passout flyers

Fred Barnes is a loser troll.

Don't give him your clicks. Kristol has turned Weekly Standard into Neocon Central. So we should worry only if they said something nice about Ron Paul.

I am personally scared of the people who call in to CSpan....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They are worried about Dr. Paul. They wouldn't start off their article talking about him, if they were not.

Dodd a major candidate?

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley in DC View Post
    Speaking of which, Dem contender Chris Dodd was on Meet the Press this morning, and Tim Russert said that MAJOR candidates will be invited to be on the show. But they also showed Dodds poll number -- 0%. If that's major, Ron Paul had better get his turn!

lynn
    proof of explosives in WTC on 9/11 .....
    peer-reviewed paper in scientific journal - unreacted flakes of Thermite found in WTC dust!
    http://www.bentham.org/open/tocpj/ar...002/7TOCPJ.pdf
    videos:
    Entire Steven E Jones presentation at PNAC event in UT, Austin, Texas
    video:
    PNAC Rebuilding America's Senses Steven Jones Lecture

architects and engineers for 9/11 truth
    http://www.ae911truth.org/

Barnes article is rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by Falseflagop View Post
    from the RON PAUL FAMILY, time to get over the AD piece which they will fix and time to show them that we are ALIVE , kicking and better than ever. ANd Remember Remember the 5th of Nov !!

I cannot believe they even talked about this piece of crap on the CSPAN Washington Journal this morning but I was pumped with people calling in saying I would never vote for Rudy Or ROmney RON PAUL is my only choice that was priceless!!

Time to get the RON PAUL train rolling again!! Fued is over, in the family disbute better now than later now its time to focus on the true EVIL in this world the NEO-CONS i.e. Fred Barnes!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten...epojr.asp?pg=1

They must be running scared to resort to this trash. C'mon, a "scenario" is needed? Barnes totally ignores the fact that millions of voters will reject voting for either Guiliani or Romney under any circumstances. Barnes intent is to force one of them down voters throats as the only choice. Phooey to you, Barnes! How about this scenario -- Ron Paul is elected and the Republic is on the way to restoration? That's a scenario!

lynn
    peer-reviewed paper in scientific journal - unreacted flakes of Thermite found in WTC dust!
    videos:
    video:

We can make up our own scenario to win. He is just writing and making stuff up.

Ask Fred Barnes about his ludicrous prediction in 1992 when 300 consultants predicted the scenario for the 1992 election between Clinton, Bush and Perot.

Fred was one of only two pundits who predicted Bush would win. The other 298 professional handicappers predicted Clinton.

Fred was so far out predicting Bush would win in 1992 it was ridiculous.

Talk about a controlled media. There was virtually no coverage of the 11 anti-war protest rallies going on around the country this weekend. What's up with that.
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

Fred Barnes, Morton Kondracki (sp) all those pieces of $#@! who do that Fox round table thing - they all make we want to vomit. And what amazes me is how people as amazingly stupid as some of these guys managed to become so successful. I really and truly hate these guys and think they are Unamerican.

At what point do people stop complaining about the media and start campaigning to make sure Dr. Paul wins?

Or is this just a general complain-fest, and then if Dr. Paul comes up short, people will blame the media and not themselves for getting out and doing the hard work of winning an election?
    Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by lynnf View Post
    Speaking of which, Dem contender Chris Dodd was on Meet the Press this morning, and Tim Russert said that MAJOR candidates will be invited to be on the show. But they also showed Dodds poll number -- 0%. If that's major, Ron Paul had better get his turn!

lynn
    You have to remember that "major candidate" is newspeak for the candidates the media and their oversee-ers approve of and has nothing to do with a candidates actual support by the American people. You can bet, for example that if Al Sharpton was running, he would be on Russert regularly and he couldn't win the Whitehouse if he was the only candidate on the ballot.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you read it carefully, he actually makes some pretty good points that could be in our favor. And it's pretty rational. For RP to win, he has to really take over and surprise people. Those who merely write what seems obvious aren't "attacking" anyone.

Fred Barnes's article PROVES that Ron Paul has a chance to win ... and a good chance at that. The proof is, no one would read ANYTHING that Fred Barnes writes if he doesn't put the words "Ron Paul" in them.

Just wait to see what happens to Leno's numbers on Tuesday night...Here are last weeks fast Nielsen numbers
    http://www.thefutoncritic.com/ratings.aspx?id=tuesday

Leno was 4.0/10 (That's 4% of households watched Leno, and 10 % of households were watching TV at that time).

Guests were Hugh Laurie of 'House' and Sherri Shepard of 'The View' and Musical guest 'The Editors'

Quote Originally Posted by me3 View Post
    At what point do people stop complaining about the media and start campaigning to make sure Dr. Paul wins?

Or is this just a general complain-fest, and then if Dr. Paul comes up short, people will blame the media and not themselves for getting out and doing the hard work of winning an election?
    First, the two are not mutually exclusive. I can do both and I'm sure most other can also. Secondly, there is absolutely nothing wrong with pointing out unfair or biased treatment by the media and pointing out those people who are particular offenders and obvious shills for the powers that be.

shoulda joined Nielsen long ago

Quote Originally Posted by cjhowe View Post
    Fred Barnes's article PROVES that Ron Paul has a chance to win ... and a good chance at that. The proof is, no one would read ANYTHING that Fred Barnes writes if he doesn't put the words "Ron Paul" in them.

Just wait to see what happens to Leno's numbers on Tuesday night...Here are last weeks fast Nielsen numbers
    http://www.thefutoncritic.com/ratings.aspx?id=tuesday

Leno was 4.0/10 (That's 4% of households watched Leno, and 10 % of households were watching TV at that time).

Guests were Hugh Laurie of 'House' and Sherri Shepard of 'The View' and Musical guest 'The Editors'

too bad I didn't have one of those Nielsen meters installed before....

lynn
    videos:
    video:

My mother told me Eleanor Clift said the other night on McLaughlin that Ron Paul may be a "surprise."