Thread: Ron Paul: U.S. Shouldn't Support Israel's Gaza Blockade; Israel Created Hamas

Banned

Blog Entries

Exclamation Ron Paul: U.S. Shouldn't Support Israel's Gaza Blockade; Israel Created Hamas

Words of wisdom:

Ron Paul: U.S. Shouldn't Support Israel's Gaza Blockade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF3w3fAOUWk

Ron Paul - Israel Created Hamas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb3vF6Vcjr0

Ron Paul: How Foreign Aid Creates Instability and Isolates America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPNKbr7hvoY

Ron Paul on Gaza 1-3-09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08gTWqWrI4M
    Last edited by doodle; 05-20-2011 at 02:49 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Israeli Zionists and economists agree with Rand Paul and Ron Paul that US Foreign Aid is bad for Israel.

Israeli Economists Agree with Rand Paul: End Foreign Aid

Daniel Sayani | The New American
    07 February 2011

Related Articles:

Senator Rand Paul: End All Foreign Aid
    Tea Party favorite and freshman Kentucky Senator Rand Paul may have crossed a third rail of politics by suggesting the federal government zero out all foreign aid, even to Israel, America's largest foreign aid recipient over the past 30 years.

Senator Rand Paul Defends Israel
    Senator Rand Paul's stance against foreign aid for countries including Israel has raised controversy. However, this must be evaluated in the context of his broader pro-Israel policy.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

I can agree with all that about not giving aid to Israel, not getting involved with the affairs in the Middle East, but to make such a claim as that Israel created Hamas? Well I guess when you don't surrender all your land, that could create an organization that would want your land. While I agree that U.S. policies certainly have infuriated Arab citizens, I can't agree that Israel is doing anything wrong. If anything, Israel is enabling lands like Gaza to continue to protest and thrive off donations. I personally feel like while what the US is doing is bad, it's certainly not Israel's fault that the US made the Arab people prop up very dangerous and hostile as a response to US intervention. The Middle East is certainly not filled with rational people, or at least it isn't known for that. However, I can't really say the US is filled with rational people also. There are certainly some irrational people here, but at least they don't use terrorism to get a point across, no matter how justified it is for the Arabs to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosenzweig View Post
    I can agree with all that about not giving aid to Israel, not getting involved with the affairs in the Middle East, but to make such a claim as that Israel created Hamas?
    Mossad created Hamas to fight the PLO.

Well I guess when you don't surrender all your land, that could create an organisation that would want your land.
    Who's land?

While I agree that U.S. policies certainly have infuriated Arab citizens, I can't agree that Israel is doing anything wrong. If anything, Israel is enabling lands like Gaza to continue to protest and thrive off donations. I personally feel like while what the US is doing is bad, it's certainly not Israel's fault that the US made the Arab people prop up very dangerous and hostile as a response to US intervention.
    No, Israel has stolen Palestinians land, and when they fought for their land Israel militarily occupied Palestine and has built a cage for them like they are animals. They have no freedom, thus they cannot prosper. Israel is absolutely at fault.

The Middle East is certainly not filled with rational people, or at least it isn't known for that. However, I can't really say the US is filled with rational people also. There are certainly some irrational people here, but at least they don't use terrorism to get a point across, no matter how justified it is for the Arabs to do.
    Arabs aren't any less rational than anybody else. Most of them are good people. The extreme religious aspect is a direct result of outside occupation, which has caused them to mobilise under a common cause.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-20-2011 at 03:12 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Banned

Blog Entries
    I can agree with all that about not giving aid to Israel, not getting involved with the affairs in the Middle East, but to make such a claim as that Israel created Hamas? Well I guess when you don't surrender all your land, that could create an organization that would want your land.
    They nurtured, encouraged and created it to weaken secular PLO:

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas - WSJ.com
    Jan 24, 2009
    By ANDREW HIGGINS
    Moshav Tekuma, Israel

Surveying the wreckage of a neighbor's bungalow hit by a Palestinian rocket, retired Israeli official Avner Cohen traces the missile's trajectory back to an "enormous, stupid mistake" made 30 years ago.
    "Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation," says Mr. Cohen, a Tunisian-born Jew who worked in Gaza for more than two decades. Responsible for religious affairs in the region until 1994

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123275572295011847.html

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post

Israeli Zionists and economists agree with Rand Paul and Ron Paul that US Foreign Aid is bad for Israel.
    Good to know..but it's really none of their business though how American tax payers spend their money.