Thread: New progressive ad: Paul Ryan literally pushes grandma off a cliff

New progressive ad: Paul Ryan literally pushes grandma off a cliff

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ugh.

Unfortunately (for the country) effective though.

Turn the analogy around on them: grandma's rolling downhill toward a cliff, we're trying to build a ramp to support her before she gets there, the progressives are playing keep away with the tool box and loudly claiming that there is no cliff.
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Turn the analogy around on them: grandma's rolling downhill toward a cliff, we're trying to build a ramp to support her before she gets there, the progressives are playing keep away with the tool box and loudly claiming that there is no cliff.
    Hmmm - let's see. Progressives are trying to trick grandma that there is no need for cuts vis-a-vis inflation.

So do a commercial that the Progressos tell grandma it's ok to stand up from her wheelchair at the top of a cliff and WALK across the air. She won't fall. The surface is solid. Then BOOM. Grandma tumbles down the cliff.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Lovers quarrel or progressive on progressive hate.. take your pick.

All you need is a counter-ad:
    "Older Americans refuse to acknowledge Medicare's financial insolvency"
    - show retired Americans laughing and living it up on a country club
    "And so they will saddle their grandchildren with unburdenable debt"
    - cut to images of a bleak future with citizens and children in chains, the police watching over them (possibly whipping or shocking those who get out of line), and end with a citizen who refuses to pay his 99% tax in a confrontational conversation with the police, policeman lifts gun, screen fades to black and a gunshot it heard
    - "Don't make future generations pay the ultimate price for Medicare. Support (H.R. XXXX)"

Of course future generations and yet to be adults can't vote so the progressive ad would win, but this would serve as a nice "$#@! you"

how about a commercial of greedy seniors stealing from their grandchildren's piggybanks?

The Dems do this every time they're losing. I forgot if they also did this before 2002 or 2004, but they had an ad that acted like if Republicans got into power in both Houses and the Presidency they would get rid of Social Security as the number one thing on their agenda. It backfired really bad.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is the most politically inappropriate ad ever and it will backfire. Saying someone murders grandmothers because he wants to change something about the Medicare plan is not reasonable to anyone. Paul Ryan will get sympathy out of this in the end.
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

I thought it was funny.
    "Look, the American people have chosen to have a fiat money standard because they want a welfare state. You cannot have a gold standard and a welfare state at the same time. You have to make the choice. We have made a decision as a society that we’ll be dealing with the welfare state." -Alan Greenspan

this video outrages me every time i watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtI6ZVOzWqQ

Quote Originally Posted by xGREGx View Post
    this video outrages me every time i watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtI6ZVOzWqQ
    Wow. I want to kick the guy at 5:52 and the lady at 5:59 square in the teeth (:

"Is America beautiful without Medicare"

Boy, these wealth redistribution schemes are like a sacrament of the Church of Leftism.