Thread: North Idaho team to head to Iowa in August, pre-straw poll, to help RP come out on top!

North Idaho team to head to Iowa in August, pre-straw poll, to help RP come out on top!

Hello all north Idaho, eastern Washington, and western Montana Ron Paulers! I am trying to set up a caravn or bus trip to Ames, Iowa in August, about 10 days before the straw poll. We will help Ron Paul take the #1 spot in that critical poll! Roughly, the dates are; Leave 06 August, and return, 17 August. This is all new to me, but I know it is important, and I want to be a part of history in the making. Any help, advice, and/ or volunteers to Iowa are needed. Please let me know if there is any interest by emailing chris@snowforecast.com, or just post here. Thanks!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

No trip

Hi everyone! The Iowa Campaign has informed us that we should do what we can in Idaho and only make the trip if requested, since out of state campaigners are not looked at favorably by Iowa voters. I can understand this, and we would be skeptical also if out of state campaigners for say Romney, were in our town. Sorry for the premature post.