Thread: Some of Our Supporters Have the Marketing Skills of Joseph Stalin

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Some of Our Supporters Have the Marketing Skills of Joseph Stalin

Where do I start with this infamous email sent to Red State?

- The absolutism that God does not exist? I don't know if he does, but it didn't stop this tool from declaring that he singlehandedly solved the greatest puzzle in mankind's history.
    - the misuse of the Neocon slur. Can we come up with a new word or at least use it properly?
    - chastisement of another as dumb and ignorant without knowing the said individual?

And then people wonder why Ron Paul supporters take so much derision from the general public? This is NOT how you communicate effectively.

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/...m-the-mailbag/

Somebody has to defend an American hero, when a [redacted] [redacted] like you writes such unwarranted and unneccesary piece of [redacted] article on a piece of [redacted] website.
    1. I am a noble patriot of the United States of America, who respects the Constitution. But I know who you are. Somebody who supports illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, supports the “PATRIOT” Act (however you calm to be a strong believer in the Constitution), support the War the Drugs, you do not believe in gay rights because it is “immoral” and “comdemned in the Bible.” You are some somebody who believes “God” should make decisions about your life rather than yourself. GOD IS NOT REAL. You are an UN-AMERICAN NEOCON, you wants to control one’s social life however you calm you are one fore freedom and liberty. You are a DUMB and IGNORANT individual.
    2. Welcome to the Age of Internet, my fellow patriot.
    I expect your timely response.
    Ron Paul 2012
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-17-2011 at 09:41 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Those people exist with every candidate, unfortunetely only we get the negative rap. Nonetheless, people need to cut that out you will not win 1 person over of any demeanor like that.
    Last edited by JamesButabi; 05-17-2011 at 09:49 AM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by JamesButabi View Post
    Those people exist with every candidate, unfortunetely only we get the negative rap.
    Exactly. I may write a concise, well-thought out diary adocating for Dr. Paul's candidacy on Redstate, but in all likelihood, I will be pre-judged by this character's words. And the sad part is that this is the type of incendiary rhetoric that incites THEIR wackos, ratcheting up a crescendo of baseless verbal attacks.
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-17-2011 at 10:08 AM.

It's called "Freedom of Speech". Even the uneducated and poor communicators can post stuff to an open internet board.

Or course a site that is opposed to certain views will choose the worst case example to highlight and spotlight.
    And sound, well expressed and relevant postings would be deleted and the author banned.

What else is new?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Exactly. I may write a concise, well-thought out diary adocating for Dr. Paul's candidacy on Redstate, but in all likelihood, I will be pre-judged by this character's words. And the sad part is that this is the type of incendiary rhetoric that incites THEIR wackos, ratcheting up a crescendo of baseless verbal attacks.
    100% true +rep
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

That.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It's called "Freedom of Speech". Even the uneducated and poor communicators can post stuff to an open internet board.

Or course a site that is opposed to certain views will choose the worst case example to highlight and spotlight.
    And sound, well expressed and relevant postings would be deleted and the author banned.

What else is new?

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Even more likely your well thought out writings would not be absorbed by the mind of the reader, because they will be stuck in trying to deend their beliefs, instead of opening themselves up to learning.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Any proof that guy is actually a supporter and not a troll?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes this is exactly how you don't get Ron Paul supporters. As I made in the post under this one called "Persuasion Through Kindness and Wiseness" this is the thing that destroys one image. I wish the supporters would actually use some common sense methods so we don't scare away potential followers.

I kinda see it both ways. It's a debateable chicken vs. egg situation. I do think some of the knee jerk/ad hom attacks need to stop and we really need to improve our approach, but we also have to face facts that a lot of these attacks were started early on by Faux News and other media outlets and bloggers before anyone associated with RP started really doing any of this stuff.

We could approach these folks with group hugs, but I doubt that would make much difference with the fact they hate our candidate simply because he doesn't want to stay in the Middle East and bomb Brown People for the next 1,000 years ...which is pretty much the litmus test for the Neoconservative wing of the Republican Party these days, of which, they are card carrying members.

I kill them will kindness. I usually say Thank you for your response but have you considered .....with facts and thank them again for reading and can't wait for a reply. They either comeback with insults or ignore which mean I won the debate. The only way you can get the message across is repetition and facts. It sucks because it feels like 2008 but remember there are professional commentator that go around and comment on certain politicians (Ron Paul mainly) to get nasty responses. So do not give in.