Where do I start with this infamous email sent to Red State?
- The absolutism that God does not exist? I don't know if he does, but it didn't stop this tool from declaring that he singlehandedly solved the greatest puzzle in mankind's history.
- the misuse of the Neocon slur. Can we come up with a new word or at least use it properly?
- chastisement of another as dumb and ignorant without knowing the said individual?
And then people wonder why Ron Paul supporters take so much derision from the general public? This is NOT how you communicate effectively.
Somebody has to defend an American hero, when a [redacted] [redacted] like you writes such unwarranted and unneccesary piece of [redacted] article on a piece of [redacted] website.
1. I am a noble patriot of the United States of America, who respects the Constitution. But I know who you are. Somebody who supports illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, supports the “PATRIOT” Act (however you calm to be a strong believer in the Constitution), support the War the Drugs, you do not believe in gay rights because it is “immoral” and “comdemned in the Bible.” You are some somebody who believes “God” should make decisions about your life rather than yourself. GOD IS NOT REAL. You are an UN-AMERICAN NEOCON, you wants to control one’s social life however you calm you are one fore freedom and liberty. You are a DUMB and IGNORANT individual.
2. Welcome to the Age of Internet, my fellow patriot.
I expect your timely response.
Ron Paul 2012
- RonPaulForums.com is an independent grassroots outfit not officially connected to Ron Paul but dedicated to his mission. For more information see our Mission Statement.