Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 31

Thread: Fox News Debate Focus Group Video That Shows Actual Poll Results

  1. #1

    Default Fox News Debate Focus Group Video That Shows Actual Poll Results [2nd Version]

    Most of you are aware of the FOX News "Focus Group" video that was declaring Herman Cain winner of the first GOP presidential debate. I edited that video and added screenshots of 4 different Fox News online polls that show Ron Paul as winner. I'm an amateur so please be easy on me!

    p.s. I made this video right after the debate but am only now posting here because I didn't know a "media spin" category existed until another member recommended I post here. Indeed I am a noob to the RonPaulForums!!



    edit: I made a few small edits to the video. Feedback is welcomed so please let me know if this version is better or worse.




    Original Post

    Last edited by HarrySeaward; 05-27-2011 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Added second version of video
    Twitter: @JayToTheDee YouTube: RealHarrySeaward



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    Dude, this is awesome, welcome to the RPF Forums!

    Lol @ "How many of you were told to raise your hand."

  4. #3

    Default

    Thanks Bruno!! Being new I was a bit nervous when I posted my first comment and likewise just now when posting this thread but this forum is awesome and seems to be full of some really nice people.
    Twitter: @JayToTheDee YouTube: RealHarrySeaward

  5. #4

    Default

    That was great!

    My 2 cents: I think it would be fun to emphasize the ridiculousness of how many polls Fox kept creating because Ron Paul kept winning. Something with carnival or circus music in the background.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

  6. #5

    Default

    I am curious about the Fox online poll after the debate. Was it all Ron Paul supporters voting in the online poll?

  7. #6

    Default

    Welcome to the forums!!!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

    - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Welcome to the forums!!!
    Thank you. I have to say your title Moderator/Resident Jew gave me a good laugh!!
    Twitter: @JayToTheDee YouTube: RealHarrySeaward

  9. #8

    Default

    Good job. I have to call them how i see them though. We are shown 2 completely different results to the same question. One is with live people right in front of our eyes and the other is an online poll. Most people are going to assume the online poll to be the not accurate one and the one tampered with in some way.
    "Look, the American people have chosen to have a fiat money standard because they want a welfare state. You cannot have a gold standard and a welfare state at the same time. You have to make the choice. We have made a decision as a society that we’ll be dealing with the welfare state." -Alan Greenspan

  10. #9

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by HarrySeaward View Post
    Most of you are aware of the FOX News "Focus Group" video that was declaring Herman Cain winner of the first GOP presidential debate. I edited that video and added screenshots of 4 different Fox News online polls that show Ron Paul as winner. I'm an amateur so please be easy on me!

    p.s. I made this video right after the debate but am only now posting here because I didn't know a "media spin" category existed until another member recommended I post here. Indeed I am a noob to the RonPaulForums!!

    Great post!!

  11. #10

    Default

    We should do one where we edit the audio to raise hands for ron paul!

  12. #11

    Default

    This needs to go viral. Plus a couple more of these versions made for youtube.

  13. #12

    Default

    Good video. But at the end where they raise their hands all at once and before being asked to raise their hands, at first, did not make sense until I watched it closely a second time. Since it's for the general public I'd point that out before that part is shown. And while editing I would dub in Sean Hanity, Bill O'Reilly, and the other Fox creatures voices saying "Ron Paul" after Frank asks the question "who won." And I'd would replay Frank asking the question over again before each poll is shown.
    Last edited by John of Des Moines; 05-17-2011 at 02:30 PM.

  14. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HarrySeaward View Post
    Most of you are aware of the FOX News "Focus Group" video that was declaring Herman Cain winner of the first GOP presidential debate. I edited that video and added screenshots of 4 different Fox News online polls that show Ron Paul as winner. I'm an amateur so please be easy on me!

    p.s. I made this video right after the debate but am only now posting here because I didn't know a "media spin" category existed until another member recommended I post here. Indeed I am a noob to the RonPaulForums!!

    Great first thread and please make more videos because you are very talented. +rep

  15. #14

    Default

    The 29 most important people in America chose Herman Cain, so it must be true.

  16. #15

  17. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HarrySeaward View Post
    Thank you. I have to say your title Moderator/Resident Jew gave me a good laugh!!
    hehe kotin is the man and welcome harryseaward to the revolution!!!!! now lets go kick some a__!!
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 05-18-2011 at 06:53 AM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

  18. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John of Des Moines View Post
    Good video. But at the end where they raise their hands all at once and before being asked to raise their hands, at first, did not make sense until I watched it closely a second time. Since it's for the general public I'd point that out before that part is shown. And while editing I would dub in Sean Hanity, Bill O'Reilly, and the other Fox creatures voices saying "Ron Paul" after Frank asks the question "who won." And I'd would replay Frank asking the question over again before each poll is shown.
    great suggestions
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

  19. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Lux lucis View Post
    Time for the benny hill music
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

  20. #19

    Default

    Plus, point out Frank's people are all losers in his game of Simon Says.

  21. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John of Des Moines View Post
    Good video. But at the end where they raise their hands all at once and before being asked to raise their hands, at first, did not make sense until I watched it closely a second time. Since it's for the general public I'd point that out before that part is shown. And while editing I would dub in Sean Hanity, Bill O'Reilly, and the other Fox creatures voices saying "Ron Paul" after Frank asks the question "who won." And I'd would replay Frank asking the question over again before each poll is shown.
    Nice, thanks for the feedback. I like the suggestion to replay Frank asking the question before each screenshot.
    Twitter: @JayToTheDee YouTube: RealHarrySeaward

  22. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LisaNY View Post
    The 29 most important people in America chose Herman Cain, so it must be true.
    hahaha Frank is amazing, and in the worst way.
    Twitter: @JayToTheDee YouTube: RealHarrySeaward

  23. #22

    Default

    Strong entry into the forums

    The poll itself was hilarious enough, but this just builds on it. During the interview process, there was one guy who complained the candidates seemed to dodge questions. Luntz kind of skirted that whole thing and the other folks drowned it out.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

  24. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HarrySeaward View Post
    Nice, thanks for the feedback. I like the suggestion to replay Frank asking the question before each screenshot.
    No problem. Just list me in the credits as "Creative Consultant."

  25. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post

    I love that the guy in your avatar animation is dancing almost perfectly to the beat of this theme song. (everyone must go to speciallyblend's comment on page 2 and listen to this while watching his avatar).
    Twitter: @JayToTheDee YouTube: RealHarrySeaward

  26. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysEpistleReading View Post
    That was great!

    My 2 cents: I think it would be fun to emphasize the ridiculousness of how many polls Fox kept creating because Ron Paul kept winning. Something with carnival or circus music in the background.
    lol. That would be fun.

  27. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John of Des Moines View Post
    No problem. Just list me in the credits as "Creative Consultant."
    Please tell me you are kidding.

  28. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Please tell me you are kidding.
    If the "Quick Reply" had various emoticons ... Now in case I'm nominated for and win an Oscar in the category "Best Creative Consultant of an Internet Short Documentary" I keep the statue but win or lose I'll share the goodie bag.
    Last edited by John of Des Moines; 05-19-2011 at 08:34 AM.

  29. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John of Des Moines View Post
    If the "Quick Reply" had various emoticons ... Now in case I'm nominated for and win an Oscar in the category "Best Creative Consultant of an Internet Short Documentary" I keep the statue but win or lose I'll share the goodie bag.
    lol
    Twitter: @JayToTheDee YouTube: RealHarrySeaward

  30. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John of Des Moines View Post
    Good video. But at the end where they raise their hands all at once and before being asked to raise their hands, at first, did not make sense until I watched it closely a second time. Since it's for the general public I'd point that out before that part is shown. And while editing I would dub in Sean Hanity, Bill O'Reilly, and the other Fox creatures voices saying "Ron Paul" after Frank asks the question "who won." And I'd would replay Frank asking the question over again before each poll is shown.

    I tried to incorporate some of your suggestions as best I could(given that my ability is limited). My edits aren't as smooth as I'd hoped but anyway I posted the second version in this thread.
    Twitter: @JayToTheDee YouTube: RealHarrySeaward

  31. #30

    Default

    Great video.. welcome to the forums. I am leaving you some +rep
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast





Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-21-2012, 12:53 AM
  2. Replies: 200
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 04:20 PM
  3. Replies: 177
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 08:35 AM
  4. Video:luntz focus group on nh debate
    By TomtheTinker in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 09:07 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 01:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •