Thread: A Video For Christians Who Are Uncomfortable With Ron Paul

Lightbulb A Video For Christians Who Are Uncomfortable With Ron Paul

For those of you trying to convince Christian voters to support Congressman Paul, this video is a good primer to share with them about his spiritual beliefs as a Christian. It should help diminish the stigma that Dr. Paul is "only for drugs, prostitution, and gambling."

Special thanks to PatHeadSummitt over at the Daily Paul for linking the video.

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I love this!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

I think we need to send this to Mike Huckabee maybe we can get an endorsement. I emailed it to him. It is worth a shot if enough people email him and he watches it. huckmail@foxnews.com

This needs to be turned into an Ad. Two thumbs way up.

Thanks for posting this. I'll share it with the "Christians for Ron Paul" Facebook group if it's not already there.

Afternoon bump!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.