Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dylan Ratigan Whole Show,just kicked tail!!!!

Thumbs up Dylan Ratigan Whole Show,just kicked tail!!!!

looking for links now someone you tube?? this is epic. We need to send flowers the good ole' days hehe, if you have the whole show it is worth making go viral on all left/middle/right websites! please post so i can put in op!

THIS WAS HUGE IN MY EYES!!!!!

http://ronpaulflix.com/2011/05/ron-p...may-16th-2011/

lil ron paulers except the one guy on the lefthttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31510813...show/#43051957
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 05-16-2011 at 03:51 PM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RonPaulCult

More details please? What was said?

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulCult View Post
    More details please? What was said?
    ok dylan let ron paul talk economy foreign policy and free markets in general

watching the news dylan leadin statement was awesome, so good i thought to myself if he does not say Ron Paul next. I was going to explode but lucky him I look up and ron paul was there on the screen, then the kick ass begins

then a round table where everyone but one guy on the left talked Ron Paul,free markets they sounded like lil ron paulers haha someone gets hold of the video after the show is over please post so ican add to op!

RonPaulCult

Sounds awesome - can't wait to watch

utube?
    "For those who think the fight for liberty can be won in a couple presidential elections, piss off!"

The fight for Liberty is a lifelong commitment that takes years of blood, sweat, and tears.
    Liberty isn't a Quick Service Drive through, if you have nothing to contribute, please do us all a favor and move along!

Tooooooooooooooooooooooob!
    "If men are good, then they need no rulers. If men are bad, then governments of men, composed of men, will also be bad - and probably worse, due to the State's amplification of coercive power." - Ozarkia

"Big Brother is watching. So are we." - WikiLeaks

Laissez-nous faire, laissez-nous passer. Le monde va de lui meme.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by bwlibertyman View Post
    tube
    the minute i get it i will post in op i just searched google video. show is still on but the multiple rongasms are over now there is still a last word from dylan coming soon i guess!

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 04-10-2012 at 06:36 AM.

Ratigan's been the man ever since he left fast money. I think he and Jon Stewart are going to be some of our biggest allies on TV.

But I'm thinking we shouldn't be sending journalists things like flowers. It's like we're trying to reward them for doing their job. It seems kind of demeaning to their profession.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    wow epic ending rant mr. paul!
    Those Who Do Not Move, Do Not Notice Their Chains.

Quote Originally Posted by BenIsForRon View Post
    Ratigan's been the man ever since he left fast money. I think he and Jon Stewart are going to be some of our biggest allies on TV.

But I'm thinking we shouldn't be sending journalists things like flowers. It's like we're trying to reward them for doing their job. It seems kind of demeaning to their profession.
    dude the flowers reference was for us oldies but goodies from the last campaign hehe!! i guess it was our +rep

That was great.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Pardon me not getting excited about Dylan putting up "Legalize Drugs" as a big bulletpoint as if that is one of Dr Pauls platform planks.
    i guess i could just quit the movement .Do you not understand if it wasn't for Ron Paul coming out on this issue ? i and many more delegates wouldn't even be in the republican party! The sooner you understand it will be a winning issue that is framed by the liberty movement The better off we all will be! the drug war is everything that is wrong with the gop!! biggovgop in colorado we remove those type from office and will continue to do so! He is 100% right on this issue!

closing bit was awesome RP worded that very nicely
    Only voted for Ron Paul and Trump in 28 years of living because I greatly respect honest men/women who expose disgusting illusions.

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    dude the flowers reference was for us oldies but goodies from the last campaign hehe!! i guess it was our +rep
    Oh I was there, and I remember, and I'm just saying it's inappropriate. It's like we're trying to reward their good behavior in hopes that we'll see some more in the future. It's just wrong.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    closing bit was awesome RP worded that very nicely
    the round table aftewards was awesome to ,where everyone but the one guy on the left(go figure) sounded like lil-ronpaulers!!

Quote Originally Posted by BenIsForRon View Post
    Oh I was there, and I remember, and I'm just saying it's inappropriate. It's like we're trying to reward their good behavior in hopes that we'll see some more in the future. It's just wrong.
    i hear ya

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know about flowers but I'll send a thank-you email to Ratigan if someone helps me find the address.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    i guess i could just quit the movement .Do you not understand if it wasn't for Ron Paul coming out on this issue ? i and many more delegates wouldn't even be in the republican party! The sooner you understand it will be a winning issue that is framed by the liberty movement The better off we all will be! the drug war is everything that is wrong with the gop!! biggovgop in colorado we remove those type from office and will continue to do so! He is 100% right on this issue!
    "Legalize Drugs" is NOT a winning issue in the republican party. AND it is not Dr. Paul's position. His position is ending the War on Drugs and returning this power to regulate to the states. Saying he is for "legalizing drugs" is a mischaracterization of his position.

Okay I sent it. Hopefully not to much bromance, lol.

Just wanted to say thank you to Dylan for a fair and thought-provoking interview with Ron Paul today. I was not only impressed with the Congressman's viewpoints (I must admit that I'm a supporter of the good doctor), but I was surprised and impressed with the quality of questions and efficient use of interview time by Mr. Ratigan. I usually tune in to major news networks to hear interviews which simply dig for sound-bites and barely scratch the surface of the issues we face in this country today. But, this interview was very different and a refreshing change from the expected. Well done, Dylan, and keep focusing on the main issues!
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

That was 1,000,000,000,000,000x better than anything he did Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Pardon me not getting excited about Dylan putting up "Legalize Drugs" as a big bulletpoint as if that is one of Dr Pauls platform planks.
    If it's not one of his platform planks it should be. It's one of the top 4 reasons I like RP.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast