Thread: Any organized Ron Paul groups in Oregon?

Any organized Ron Paul groups in Oregon?

Yo,

I was living in Alaska in 2008 and very active with the local liberty groups to campaign for Ron Paul. I even got elected as a delegate to the state convention.

I'm looking to do something similar now that I live in Oregon, but I don't know anybody here!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There was back in 07-08, it was small, but very vocal, and very involved. I think they are still around. Really fun, and really decent bunch. I never had the time to do much with them though, I think out of all the times they went out I was only able to go two or three times. I'm hoping to get more involved locally this time around.

I wish there was more here. It sucks that politics is so centered on the east coast.

Hopefully there will be more groups further into the election cycle.
    Last edited by NickOdell; 07-06-2011 at 06:08 PM.
    "Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms." -Ron Paul

Ron Paul 2012!

What part of OR? I can put you in touch with RP supporters from the 2008 campaign.

Yes, there are Meetup groups in Portland and Salem (maybe more, but these two I'm sure of) and hopefully one starting in Corvallis/Eugene.
    We are having a big meeting this coming weekend, and plans for sign making/waving, and brainstorming on other action items...

Quote Originally Posted by tilting@windbags View Post
    Yes, there are Meetup groups in Portland and Salem (maybe more, but these two I'm sure of) and hopefully one starting in Corvallis/Eugene.
    We are having a big meeting this coming weekend, and plans for sign making/waving, and brainstorming on other action items...
    I'd like to come meet some like-minded folks. I'm out in Beaverton. Which meetup group are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by terryhamel View Post
    What part of OR? I can put you in touch with RP supporters from the 2008 campaign.
    Beaverton/Washington County

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i'm in Portland, but have not been part of any organized efforts (though i did support RP last time around).

i saw a 'ron paul mobile'/ jetta on I84 in portland today!!! signage on back, sides, and hood. gave the female driver a big smile and thumbs up.