Thread: Glenn Beck Announces "Restoring Courage" Rally....In Jerusalem

Glenn Beck Announces "Restoring Courage" Rally....In Jerusalem

"I believe I've been asked to stand in Jerusalem. Many in the history of man have had the opportunity to stand with the Jewish people...and they have failed." He asked listeners to "stand with me, in Jerusalem" in August.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_862403.html

Give me a break.

Beck is stoking the fire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Beck is nuts.

He's a Mormon trying to preach to Jewish people.
    WTH?

Why isn't he holding the rally here? After all Mormons believe the American Indians are one of the lost tribes

Yah, listening to him make that announcement made me cringe, then puke... Not because of any Israel feelings etc..., but it was the way he talked about it... It was that "come pat me on the back" tone he speaks in every time he does something big... That tone that says "don't give me any credit here, but I'm looking for a lot of it, so give it to me"...

Not saying he doesn't really believe in what he's doing or anything, just saying "damn, that's a huge ego!"

And the infatuation with Israel continues. Meanwhile, we stare down the barrel of a currency collapse.

Israel first!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Israel worship on his show this morning was just creepy.
    Has Gun Will Revolt

Banned

Blog Entries
    Some people were saying during Iraq war that end times were here and Jesus is coming back very soon. Did not happen, what is happening in August?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-05YVW1NsOk

Sept is when new free Palestinian State is supposed to be created, wrong timing.

If he was trying to prove something to his critics, his antics still sounds strange.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110228/...pert_murdoch_1
    Last edited by doodle; 05-16-2011 at 11:11 AM.

I'm not worried about Glenn so much as I am about people like Colonel Shaffer.The military man (retired) who debated Ron on the Stossel show.He had 'Dreams of dying on the plains of Europe' and sometimes (paraphrased) 'Almost thought that the sacrifice of the few was worth the success of the many'. Like a Paton.It's that dark romanticism in certain parts of the military that will destroy your country,if anything ultimately does.Of course it will be greatly exacerbated and hurried along by the financial lunacy.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Anyone going?

Quote Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
    Beck is obsolete.
    Beck ain't perfect, but he's better than almost everyone else in the media

Quote Originally Posted by doodle View Post
    Anyone going?
    I am. And I am going to grab the mike and say "So when is lil' baby Israel going to grow up into a big boy and stand on its own two feet instead of clinging to Mommy USA's hand all the time and begging for its little bottle and binky?"
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Beck is not our friend and never will be. He is the same or maybe even worse than others in the MSM. At least many others don't try to suck up to people like us before they stab us in the back.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

Beck is more harmful to the liberty movement than anyone else in the MSM.

Why is everyone so against Israel? Why does it matter?

If Ron Paul becomes president, he would leave Israel alone and let them handle their own matters with full sovereignty. What if Israel committed genocide against the Palestinians? Would you all shout for government action? Would you pick up arms and go fight? After you answer those questions, why hate people that support Israel so much?

Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Vote View Post
    Why is everyone so against Israel? Why does it matter?

If Ron Paul becomes president, he would leave Israel alone and let them handle their own matters with full sovereignty. What if Israel committed genocide against the Palestinians? Would you all shout for government action? Would you pick up arms and go fight? After you answer those questions, why hate people that support Israel so much?
    Who said anything about hating Israel in this thread? I hate Beck, not Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Vote View Post
    why hate people that support Israel so much?
    I don't.
    I hate the affect they have.
    I hate the results of that support.

Both for this country and for the people of Israel.

I hate hypocrisy and corruption, especially when it affects me personally. (I'm selfish like that)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Israel is resented because of the aid they receive, and the way they demand it. unlike a beggar grateful for any handout the Israeli's act much like wash your window boys who insist they be given something. and bibi is the most arrogant SOB on the face of the earth.

just google: Netanyaho, arrogant ; there are 1,100,000 results!!!
    Last edited by cindy25; 05-24-2011 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarzan View Post
    Beck is more harmful to the liberty movement than anyone else in the MSM.
    That is ridiculous. He has Birchers, libertarians from the LVM Institute and Objectivists on and he doesn't slander them and he asks them for their expertise on matters related to freedom. Judge Napolitano does his show all the time on FOX. He gives more run to the freedom message than the rest of the mainstream media combined. Do you think he does this as all some sort of an intricate plot to screw us over?
    Last edited by NewRightLibertarian; 05-24-2011 at 06:04 PM.

Do you think he does this as all some sort of an intricate plot to screw us over?
    Yes. I think he is a professional propagandist. I think he plays people like a fiddle, and mixes truth in to sell the lies.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Glenn Beck is a Puppet and Whore... keep those millions coming in playing the false dichotomy game for the serfs/mundanes.

As for Israel... it's no better than worst of any nation... it's all polished and contrived so-called democracy through propaganda/censorship of a Totalitarian/Authoritarian Fascist State that conducts; Racketeering, Racism, Discrimination, Theft, Lies, Propaganda, Deceptions, Espionage, Oppression, Assassinations, Ethnic Cleansing, and State Sponsored Terrorism.

Little does the US Taxpayers know about how Americans subsidizes products, imports and exports from Israel.

Does anyone here realize that the so-called report on Free Trade Agreement with Israel is classified? YES and the latest was Dingbat Dubya Bush Renewed the Trade Agreement and classifications. Now yah wonder where those missing Trillions the pentagon admitted they can't account for to the public? Maybe Glenn Beck can find the missing money under some stones or walls while he's stirring-up "Courage"

...properly classified in the interest of national security.

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 05-24-2011 at 06:22 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran