Thread: Roll Call: Paul Modestly Pitches His Presidential Qualifications

Roll Call: Paul Modestly Pitches His Presidential Qualifications

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “But to brag that I can run things, I don’t do that, because that’s not what a president is supposed to do. A president is supposed to guarantee and work for the protection of liberty and allow people to take care of their problems.”
    I love the man.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

That is what I like about Ron. A few months ago, I had the chance to meet him when he came to Bloomington. He really struck me as humble, honest, and a normal person.

That was a great interview. I hope he presents his ideas that way from now on because he seemed calm, intensely rational, and, above all, constitutional. He emphasized the Constitution and the Rule of Law. Conservatives are going to get behind that.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by nate895 View Post
    That was a great interview. I hope he presents his ideas that way from now on because he seemed calm, intensely rational, and, above all, constitutional. He emphasized the Constitution and the Rule of Law. Conservatives are going to get behind that.
    Don't forget: He seemed very Presidential and Confident in his ideas as well. He didnt seem like a Plastic-mould Cutout like Mitt (Ken) Romney (Barbie)
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

I liked that he touched on his military experience. I hope he keeps hitting the button over and over and over; because none of the other candidates can.