Thread: Realistic future?

Realistic future?

Realistically, what does the coming future for America hold?

What should I expect within the next five to ten years?
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    - Samuel Adams

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Be ready to break out of a fema camp, scofield.

It will be far better than the worst case scenario, and far worse than the best case scenario.

Continued slow growth due to a rise in energy prices followed by a solid recovery a few years down the line.

Americans will by choice decide that freedom is worth the price. We will give up our extravagant lifestyle to live a simple yet happy life. Some of us will work but mainly we will take care of our family and friends ourselves. We will establish small communities of people who look out for each other. We will trade goods and services. We will realize that by lifting those up around us we actually help ourselves and our society. Selfishness will be an evil of the past. We will have a strong national defense but have no need to use it b/c we will be friends with everyone. We will, by example not force, spread democracy, freedom, and acceptance to the world.

But just in case be preparing for SHTF.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahdeez View Post
    Americans will by choice decide that freedom is worth the price.
    But just in case be preparing for SHTF.
    Got my Bug-out Bag done. Prepping our food storage, and setting up our small, self-sustainable farm day by day
    This method of economy will collapse. There is no truth behind it, and so it must fail, sooner or later. Best we can wish for is a soft landing with folks like Ron Paul leading the way.
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do." - Ben Franklin

"I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"The purpose of all political action should be the preservation of Liberty!" - Ron Paul

My advice: Keep an eye on the trends, the big picture trends. Then look into the surface a bit and see if you find anything you like, then look around what you are seeing, and ask yourself if this is what you want? The boomers are retiring, in stride, but talk to them and you will see what they see and they fear, that is what is coming. We need this to turn around now, it can't wait and it won't, the vast majority of people are ready for real change like Ron is talking about. Many still need to awake.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Personally, I think there will be a freedom renaissance in about 15-20 years after repeated government failures. Ron Paul will be probably be gone by then but remembered as a hero.