Thread: Old homosexual warning video

Old homosexual warning video

This made me lol :collins:
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Apparently homosexual = pedophile
    Washington doesn't change Rand Paul. Rand Paul changes Washington.

I See Your Point

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleName View Post
    Apparently homosexual = pedophile
    There were two males in that commercial, so it does fit the homosexual category. However, it could have just as easily been a commercial warning about the dangers of pedophilia, too.
    "Then said He [Jesus] unto them, 'But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it and, likewise, his scrip, and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.'" - Luke 22:36

"Our freedoms are based on a philosophy called the 'Libertarian Philosophy.' That means we have a right to own anything we want, including guns, as long as we harm no other person." - Dr. Ron Paul

Reminds me of the segment on Bruno when he goes and gets self-defense training.

"One never knows when a homosexual is about" - Lolz

Look at that pedo-stash and shades.
    In the end, it's never what you worry about that gets you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    "One never knows when a homosexual is about" - Lolz
    lolz!
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamofunity View Post
    Look at that pedo-stash and shades.
    That's what I was thinking as well. The stache gives it away!
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I love how they suggest that homosexuality is contagious. The paranoia back then and even today is hilarious. If you're straight, you're not going to be tricked or manipulated into being gay. lol

Quote Originally Posted by sevin View Post
    I love how they suggest that homosexuality is contagious. The paranoia back then and even today is hilarious. If you're straight, you're not going to be tricked or manipulated into being gay. lol
    last presidential cycle i actually had christians object to supporting ron paul because he would spread "the gay".
    i was sooo stunned by their stupidity, i was unable to speak.
    that degree of retardedness is not something one prepares himself for.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Lmfao!!!!!!!!!
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    last presidential cycle i actually had christians object to supporting ron paul because he would spread "the gay".
    That's what's funny to me. You can't spread "gayness." Only gay people are going to "turn gay". All you can spread is the openness about it. But in a free society with freedom of speech, that's fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    srsly? lolz!!