Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Old homosexual warning video

  1. #1

    Old homosexual warning video

    This made me lol :collins:
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Apparently homosexual = pedophile
    Washington doesn't change Rand Paul. Rand Paul changes Washington.

  4. #3

    I See Your Point

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleName View Post
    Apparently homosexual = pedophile
    There were two males in that commercial, so it does fit the homosexual category. However, it could have just as easily been a commercial warning about the dangers of pedophilia, too.
    "Then said He [Jesus] unto them, 'But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it and, likewise, his scrip, and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.'" - Luke 22:36

    "Our freedoms are based on a philosophy called the 'Libertarian Philosophy.' That means we have a right to own anything we want, including guns, as long as we harm no other person." - Dr. Ron Paul

  5. #4
    Reminds me of the segment on Bruno when he goes and gets self-defense training.

  6. #5
    "One never knows when a homosexual is about" - Lolz

  7. #6
    Look at that pedo-stash and shades.
    In the end, it's never what you worry about that gets you.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    "One never knows when a homosexual is about" - Lolz
    lolz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamofunity View Post
    Look at that pedo-stash and shades.
    That's what I was thinking as well. The stache gives it away!
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    I love how they suggest that homosexuality is contagious. The paranoia back then and even today is hilarious. If you're straight, you're not going to be tricked or manipulated into being gay. lol

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sevin View Post
    I love how they suggest that homosexuality is contagious. The paranoia back then and even today is hilarious. If you're straight, you're not going to be tricked or manipulated into being gay. lol
    last presidential cycle i actually had christians object to supporting ron paul because he would spread "the gay".
    i was sooo stunned by their stupidity, i was unable to speak.
    that degree of retardedness is not something one prepares himself for.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

  13. #11
    Lmfao!!!!!!!!!
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    last presidential cycle i actually had christians object to supporting ron paul because he would spread "the gay".
    i was sooo stunned by their stupidity, i was unable to speak.
    that degree of retardedness is not something one prepares himself for.
    That's what's funny to me. You can't spread "gayness." Only gay people are going to "turn gay". All you can spread is the openness about it. But in a free society with freedom of speech, that's fine with me.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    last presidential cycle i actually had christians object to supporting ron paul because he would spread "the gay".
    i was sooo stunned by their stupidity, i was unable to speak.
    that degree of retardedness is not something one prepares himself for.
    srsly? lolz!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12



Similar Threads

  1. [CNN SHOCKING VIDEO] WARNING: This may scare thie @#$% out of you
    By XxNeXuSxX in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 11:51 AM
  2. Anonymous - Operation Blackout, warning video
    By Lishy in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 07:35 AM
  3. WARNING: The Following Video Is Controversial
    By hillbilly123069 in forum Political Philosophy & Government Policy
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 05:19 PM
  4. Gardisil warning video
    By hopeforamerica in forum Health Freedom
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 08:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •