Thread: Norma McCorvey endorsement

Exclamation Norma McCorvey endorsement

Is there any video in existence from the Norma McCorvey endorsement from last time (Roe of Roe versus Wade)? Thanks...I am trying to influence people who vote mostly on the pro life issue.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Ron Paul states, 'The right of an innocent, unborn child to life is at the heart of the American ideals of liberty.'

I support Ron Paul for president because we share the same goal, that of overturning Roe v Wade. Ron Paul doesn't just talk about being pro-life, he acts on it. His voting record truly is impeccable and he undoubtedly understands our constitutional republic and the inalienable right to life for all. Ron Paul is the prime author of H.R. 300, which would negate the effect of Roe v. Wade. As the signor of the affidavit that legalized abortion 35 years ago I appreciate Ron Paul?s action to restore protection for the unborn. Ron Paul has also authored H.R. 1094 in Congress, which seeks to define life as beginning at conception. He has never wavered on the issue of being pro-life and has a voting record to prove it. He understands the importance of civil liberties for all, including the unborn.

After taking all of the presidential candidates into consideration, it is obvious that Ron Paul is the only one that doesn't just talk the talk. For this reason and those stated above, I am publicly endorsing Ron Paul for president."

I just found this event where the good Dr. is defending life. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=991_1201117154
    Rand Paul for Peace

Thanks for the response, but I'm looking for the video if one exists.

Quote Originally Posted by preserveourliberties View Post
    Thanks for the response, but I'm looking for the video if one exists.
    If one does not exist, this might be the perfect time to get an endorsement on youtube for Dr. Paul's 2012 Presidential campaign.

Sounds like a job for the grassroots...
    Rand Paul for Peace

I agree. A video of a Norma McCorvey endorsement again would be HUGE.

WE NEED TO CONTACT HER AND DO THIS!

Someone should move this to a forum that gets more views. This endorsement would be huge.

Wish we could get her in a commercial.