Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pastor Chuck Baldwin: The Death Of Bin Laden; The Death Of America

Pastor Chuck Baldwin: The Death Of Bin Laden; The Death Of America

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/home/?p=3503
    The Death Of Bin Laden; The Death Of America
    News outlets all over America have repeatedly announced the government story that Navy SEALS recently killed Al Qaeda terrorist leader Osama bin Laden in a palatial “safe house” in Pakistan. But, of course, government photos of the dead bin Laden will not be released to the public for fear of inciting animosity among bin Laden’s militant Muslim followers–as if the announcement that he had been killed wouldn’t be enough to enrage them! And, furthermore, the body of bin Laden was quickly buried at sea out of “respect” for Muslim tradition that one has a speedy burial. But no mention is made, of course, as to why his body could not have been buried. Were all nearby cemeteries filled? And the question, “Why were the rest of the dead bodies of the other Muslims who were killed in the raid also not buried at sea?” has neither been asked nor answered. The media simply keeps regurgitating the announcement that Navy SEALS killed bin Laden. And, of course, the one thing a burial at sea accomplishes is it circumvents any attempt by independent sources to confirm the true identity of bin Laden via a post burial examination.

Is Osama bin Laden really dead? I don’t think there is any question about it. In fact, bin Laden has been dead for several years. If readers will recall, this is the latest of several announcements by various government spokesmen that Osama bin Laden left the land of the living. As respected researcher Joel Skousen notes in his latest World Affairs Brief, no less than 9 public announcements of bin Laden’s demise have been made spanning the years 2001-2009.

For example, on January 18, 2002, the Pakistani President declared, “I think now, frankly, he [bin Laden] is dead.”

In October 2002, Afghan President Hamid Karzai told CNN, “I would come to believe that [bin Laden] probably is dead.”

In November of 2005, Senator Harry Reid revealed that he was told Osama may have died in October of that year.

In September of 2006, French intelligence leaked a report suggesting Osama had died in Pakistan.

In March of 2009, noted military and intelligence analyst Angelo Codevilla stated, “All the evidence suggests Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama bin Laden.”

And in May of 2009, Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari said, “I’ve said before that he [bin Laden]–I don’t think he’s alive.” He also said the head of US intelligence told him they [the US] hadn’t heard from Osama bin Laden in 7 years so they presumed him dead.”

Skousen also points out the fact that it is unfathomable that bin Laden could have remained alive and hiding out in caves and primitive safe houses for an extended period of time, because it was a well known fact that he suffered from acute kidney disease that required almost daily usage of a dialysis machine (which was NOT present in the home where the US government claimed he was shot). US intelligence personnel surely knew that bin Laden was treated at the American Hospital in Dubai in July of 2001 by Dr. Terry Callaway, and that CIA station chief Larry Mitchell met bin Laden in the hospital during the time he was admitted. In fact, French television and the Agence France Presse reported that bin Laden was hospitalized between July 4th and 14th of that year.

See Joel Skousen’s web site at:

http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com/

I certainly do not doubt that Navy SEALS killed someone during that raid. In all likelihood, it was a bin Laden look-alike who had outlived his usefulness. The official story of the raid has changed so many times and has so many holes in it, it is an embarrassment to the US national press corps that they have carried the story “as is” in such a careless and unprofessional manner. But, then again, the national press corps has been little more than a national propaganda machine for the federal government for decades, anyway. So, why should this story be any different?

At this point, I encourage readers to check out the following report that chronicles some of the more obvious discrepancies and laughable explanations of the government’s official story (or more appropriately, stories):

http://tinyurl.com/446qt5g

So, the obvious question that needs to be asked is, “What is to be gained by the announcement of this raid in which Osama bin Laden was supposedly killed?”

For one thing, this is going to make it extremely difficult for Republicans to beat President Barack Obama in the 2012 elections. Immediately following the raid’s announcement, Obama’s approval rating soared by almost 25 percentage points. And with an extremely weak GOP Presidential field (believe it or not, Republican Congressman Ron Paul actually fares better head-to-head against Obama than any other Republican candidate–but the Powers That Be (PTB) within the propaganda media and the GOP establishment will do everything in their power to prevent Paul from gaining the nomination), the “bin Laden factor” makes Obama almost unbeatable. As Skousen astutely asked, how many terrorists have Gingrich, Palin, or Huckabee killed?

However, the thing that benefits the most from this raid is America’s emerging police state, which is now strategically positioned to take another giant leap forward.

With bin Laden now declared “dead,” the US government will have to find another excuse to continue the “War On Terrorism.” Will US forces now pull out of Afghanistan? Not on your life! Literally! US forces are permanently embedded in the Middle East. They are never coming home. In fact, the US 2nd Marine Division is on alert for an insertion into Libya, and US attacks against Syria are soon to follow.

All the PTB need now is another 9/11-style attack, and the architects that are drawing up plans for America becoming a Gestapo-style police state will be free to launch their evil machinations almost at will. And revenge for the death of bin Laden will be the reason provided to the American public that will convince them to accept this next round of attacks against the Bill of Rights and America’s liberties.

While Americans are rejoicing over the death of Osama bin Laden, they need to be infuriated at the death of America, because that is what this so-called “War on Terror” is accomplishing.

P.S. For the month of May, I am making three of my most popular video messages available at a special package price: “What Every Christian Should Know About The New World Order,” “There Is A Conspiracy,” and “The Biblical Standard Of Government.” During the month of May, these three video messages may be purchased for the price of two.That’s like buying two and getting one free. To take advantage of this special offer, go to:

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/home/?p=3468

*If you appreciate this column and want to help me distribute these editorial opinions to an ever-growing audience, donations may now be made by credit card, check, or Money Order. Use this link:

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/home/?page_id=19

© Chuck Baldwin
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chuck is an informed man.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Chuck is an informed man.
    I am constantly reminded of why my decision to support Chuck after Ron Paul dropped out and endorsed him was the right one.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I hope he becomes the Gov of Montana.

- ML

If I had to guess, I'd say the man who wrote that article can probably be diagnosed with a mental illness. Why did Ron Paul ever endorse him for President? Was Baldwin always this crazy or did he hit his head on something recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Teaser Rate View Post
    If I had to guess, I'd say the man who wrote that article can probably be diagnosed with a mental illness. Why did Ron Paul ever endorse him for President? Was Baldwin always this crazy or did he hit his head on something recently?

Why are you here again?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Why are you here again?
    A better question to ask would be what do Chuck Baldwin's paranoid delusions have to do with Ron Paul or liberty?

Nice piece by Mr Baldwin, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A better question to ask would be what do Chuck Baldwin's paranoid delusions have to do with Ron Paul or liberty?
    What "paranoid delusions" ?

Or do you actually believe the Government delusions.
    If so,, Why?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

If so,, Why?
    From the OP:

However, the thing that benefits the most from this raid is America’s emerging police state, which is now strategically positioned to take another giant leap forward.

All the PTB need now is another 9/11-style attack, and the architects that are drawing up plans for America becoming a Gestapo-style police state will be free to launch their evil machinations almost at will. And revenge for the death of bin Laden will be the reason provided to the American public that will convince them to accept this next round of attacks against the Bill of Rights and America’s liberties.
    These are not the words of a mentally stable individual.

From the OP:

Oh yes they are...

Why are you here again?
    lol....my question too.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

If so,, Why?
    you have to understand that by "paranoid delusions"....he means anyone who thinks the federal government ,may possibly lie or try to mislead us pr anyone who critically thinks beyond big government propaganda.

Big goverment systems would never try to hold onto central power by deception would they?

We must have alot of mental illness on these forums then. I disagree with some of the conspiracy's on here but that doesn't make people who suggest such ill.
    Last edited by Todd; 05-12-2011 at 03:35 PM.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

From the OP:

Folks, this ^^^ is why we live in tyranny. We live in a nation full of Teaser Rates.

(and he actually thinks HE is the "sane" one!)
    Last edited by Sola_Fide; 05-12-2011 at 03:36 PM.

From the OP:

Btw, what you quoted was so spot on, I haven't even heard Ron express it so effectively.

You, sir, are a slave...and you love your chains. Couldn't imagine life without them.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    Folks, this ^^^ is why we live in tyranny. We live in a nation full of Teaser Rates.

(and he actually thinks HE is the "sane" one!)
    *Yawn* When he gets above the base of the 2nd level of a good argument let me know.

The wisdom of Swordy:

On fighting corruption:
    Fascism Defined

Boo!

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Death, Indeed

Another great article by Dr. Baldwin! Speak the truth, brother!
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

From the OP:

They are words of truth spoken by another brave man.

The parroting of government propaganda that has been proved to be lies over and over again is the true sign of mental illness.

"Pat Tillman bravely died today, defending America against the terrorists in Afghanistan."
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-12-2011 at 04:33 PM.

For one thing, this is going to make it extremely difficult for Republicans to beat President Barack Obama in the 2012 elections. Immediately following the raid’s announcement, Obama’s approval rating soared by almost 25 percentage points. And with an extremely weak GOP Presidential field (believe it or not, Republican Congressman Ron Paul actually fares better head-to-head against Obama than any other Republican candidate–but the Powers That Be (PTB) within the propaganda media and the GOP establishment will do everything in their power to prevent Paul from gaining the nomination), the “bin Laden factor” makes Obama almost unbeatable. As Skousen astutely asked, how many terrorists have Gingrich, Palin, or Huckabee killed?
    Lot's of truth there.

The establishment is $#@!ting it's pants over how this is shaping up.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Lot's of truth there.

The establishment is $#@!ting it's pants over how this is shaping up.
    If people are paying 9 dollars in gas by next fall election day, it may well be Osama who?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On fighting corruption:
    Fascism Defined

They've got you hook, line, and sinker buddy...

And you don't even realize it....

Chuck Baldwin on the good and bad of the Tea Party:

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    Chuck Baldwin on the good and bad of the Tea Party:

Lol
    he went out there.
    Yeah his brain overloaded and he blanked out. You could see the blank expression on his face, totally lost.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Lol
    he went out there.
    Yeah his brain overloaded and he blanked out. You could see the blank expression on his face, totally lost.
    Its what happens when a truth bomb explodes in your mind

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Boo!

LOL. It's amazing how well they lip synched the English part.

Contrary to popular belief, my comment was not an ad hominem attack on Chuck Baldwin. All I said was that he sounded unstable from his comments and proceeded to quote a couple of paragraphs which highlight his paranoia. Now if you guys really want me to explain why his belief that Osama’s assassination was staged by the government in order to set up a subsequent false flag operation which would allow the New World Order to take away all our freedoms and set up, as he put it, a Gestapo-style police state is crazy, then I will. But I really don’t think I should have to.

If I wanted to make an ad hominem attack, I would say something like Chuck Baldwin is a religious fanatic who espouses bigoted and homophobic views and wants to merge the government with the state.

Here's something Chuck Baldwin wrote 3 days after 9/11.

It is, therefore, imperative that America returns to God! For nearly a half-century, we have forsaken the moral principles of Heaven. We have legally murdered too many unborn babies. We have too readily accepted aberrant, sexual behavior. We kicked Heaven out of our schools, out of our homes, and out of our hearts. As a result, God is giving us a little taste of Hell.
    Silly conspiracy theories are one thing, but saying that 9/11 was the result of God punishing America for our lifestyle choices is absolutely repugnant. And anyone who wants to stand by that lunatic is just as crazy as he is.

How's that for an ad hominem ?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Contrary to popular belief, my comment was not an ad hominem attack on Chuck Baldwin. All I said was that he sounded unstable from his comments and proceeded to quote a couple of paragraphs which highlight his paranoia. Now if you guys really want me to explain why his belief that Osama’s assassination was staged by the government in order to set up a subsequent false flag operation which would allow the New World Order to take away all our freedoms and set up, as he put it, a Gestapo-style police state is crazy, then I will. But I really don’t think I should have to.

If I wanted to make an ad hominem attack, I would say something like Chuck Baldwin is a religious fanatic who espouses bigoted and homophobic views and wants to merge the government with the state.

Here's something Chuck Baldwin wrote 3 days after 9/11.

Silly conspiracy theories are one thing, but saying that 9/11 was the result of God punishing America for our lifestyle choices is absolutely repugnant. And anyone who wants to stand by that lunatic is just as crazy as he is.

How's that for an ad hominem ?
    If you believe in karma, it's not that far-fetched. I'm not overly religious and can understand what he's saying.

1) That was 3 days after 9/11 and before pastor Baldwin realized it was a hoax.

2) Are you forgetting that Ron Paul endorsed Chuck Baldwin for president? If you think Ron Paul is crazy then why are you supporting him? Or are you actually supporting him?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast