Thread: Ron Paul will be on AC360 tonight (starts at 10 pm ET)

Ron Paul will be on AC360 tonight (starts at 10 pm ET)

scheduled to be on Anderson Cooper's show tonight on CNN
    http://twitter.com/RepRonPaul/status/68415899996143617

UPDATE: video is up

Last edited by jct74; 05-11-2011 at 10:09 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isn't he their torpedo guy?

Quote Originally Posted by RM918 View Post
    Isn't he their torpedo guy?
    I don't think so. While he is CIA, I seem to recall some fairly positive interviews between him and the Pauls in the recent past.

Anyone know the topic?
    Government is instituted for the common good; for the protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness of the people; and not for profit, honor, or private interest of any one man, family, or class of men; therefore, the people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government; and to reform, alter, or totally change the same, when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it.

John Adams, Thoughts on Government, 1776

Maybe he's gonna give him time to answer the question about the difference between a conservative and a liberal that he promised to get back to during the debate at the Reagan Library in January of 08 but never did. Boy that made me mad... Still not over it.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by jrskblx125 View Post
    Anyone know the topic?
    Given that he just today said he'd have a 'special announcement' on Friday in New Hampshire, I know at least one question he'll be asked....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Well i got an email from rp that he had an announcement scheduled friday like a week ago. I thought i posted something lol
    Government is instituted for the common good; for the protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness of the people; and not for profit, honor, or private interest of any one man, family, or class of men; therefore, the people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government; and to reform, alter, or totally change the same, when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it.

John Adams, Thoughts on Government, 1776

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yeah, not anything special. All about Pakistan and foreign aid.

Good interview. Dr. Paul discussed getting out of Afghanistan. Anderson Cooper didn't interrupt or get confrontational.

He was talking unusually slow, I noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Yeah, not anything special. All about Pakistan and foreign aid.
    And yet nothing controversial from the sounds of it, which is a plus.

tube
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by RM918 View Post
    He was talking unusually slow, I noticed.
    I noticed that too. I wonder if he was trying to watch what he says so to speak. Trying to play the game a little bit? I don't know, just guessing.

He seemed like he was tired. It wasn't the best interview he's had.

- ML

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    He seemed like he was tired. It wasn't the best interview he's had.

- ML
    He did have that long hearing on monetary policy today. That'll drain the energy from you.

Quote Originally Posted by TIMB0B View Post
    He did have that long hearing on monetary policy today. That'll drain the energy from you.
    I'm sure that had a lot to do with it. He's getting up there in age and being a part of a hearing that takes one and half hours will take a toll on you. He seemed to get a little oompf towards the end though.

- ML

Yeah plus it was 10pm. He definitely seemed tired.

Unfortunately, my mother who was watching it as well took it as an opportunity to say that he can't run because he's too old.
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie