Thread: Aloha

Aloha

Just reaching out to Oahu Ron Paul supporters and let you know that there is a meetup group as well....So come and join and let's get Dr. Paul elected for 2012.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Aloha I miss home a lot. But luckily the r3VOLution is filled with such good people I can deal with it.

Funny thing is that I have moved from a grass shack (literally) on Kaua'i to a safe room (literally) in SoHo, NYC - lol

E komo mai
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Freedomluvinmamma30 View Post
    Just reaching out to Oahu Ron Paul supporters and let you know that there is a meetup group as well....So come and join and let's get Dr. Paul elected for 2012.
    Do you own a bike?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.