Thread: Ron Paul Polling 8% Among Republicans who Care Most about 'Government Spending and Power'

Ron Paul Polling 8% Among Republicans who Care Most about 'Government Spending and Power'

http://www.gallup.com/poll/147440/Bu...blicans.aspx#2

Best among Republicans who make 'government spending and power' their top issue (8%), lowest among those that make foreign policy their top issue (4%).
    Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 05-07-2011 at 04:55 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who are these people and why are they so stupid?!
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

It's funny Sarah Palin has the highest percent in foreign policy when she is more anti-war than others.

Truly, truly depressing numbers. Without the help of the media, how are we supposed to educate? Sometimes this feels like a losing battle. Ron is the perfect candidate for most Republicans... they just don't realize it. It's beyond frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend1104 View Post
    FOX is their only source of information.

I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the 5% who said Bachmann, which still means 87% of those polled are idiots.
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472

Quote Originally Posted by Legend1104 View Post
    Your question is important.

The results are what they are.

To that end, plan accordingly. A great awakening is not going to occur in the near future. In any case, presenting the case for Liberty to as many open-minded Americans as possible is our duty.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

how did paul only get six percent for business and the economy

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    damn what the heck. Well the data is from Feb, March, April. Hopefully, we will see no go up in May

This is bunk. People liked who they liked and then picked a heading, even if they would have written something different.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Mike authoritarian Huckabee polled highest on Government Spending and Power. Obviously this tells me what I all ready knew -- the GOP is the reverse head of the authoritarian Duopoly known in some circles as Republicrats, or if you prefer Democans. It further establishes, that the Federal Arm is foregone, and if we are to achieve measurable gains in the political realm, it'll be from local prudence. Not sure why anyone would want a State as large as the USA to exist in the first place (pox Nationalism), but I hope it decays ASAP.

Also, Ron, keep on doing what you do best -- putting a microphone on the big-stage for liberty. Do not listen to any of the pandering nay-sayers.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    It's funny Sarah Palin has the highest percent in foreign policy when she is more anti-war than others.
    That is very interesting indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Austrian Econ Disciple View Post
    Mike authoritarian Huckabee polled highest on Government Spending and Power. Obviously this tells me what I all ready knew -- the GOP is the reverse head of the authoritarian Duopoly known in some circles as Republicrats, or if you prefer Democans. It further establishes, that the Federal Arm is foregone, and if we are to achieve measurable gains in the political realm, it'll be from local prudence. Not sure why anyone would want a State as large as the USA to exist in the first place (pox Nationalism), but I hope it decays ASAP.

Also, Ron, keep on doing what you do best -- putting a microphone on the big-stage for liberty. Do not listen to any of the pandering nay-sayers.
    The old joke goes like this: America is a two party system. The stupid party and the evil party. Huckebee gets those votes because we are the stupid party.