Thread: Video of Americans Celebrating bin Laden's death CENSORED by Youtube

Video of Americans Celebrating bin Laden's death CENSORED by Youtube

original video posted by Adam Kokesh... a quick interview with a drunk college student kinda sums up the power of the Mainstream Media and how uninformed our youth/most Americans are concerning Endless Wars of Aggression-

reposted by Liberty Activists:

"Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles, lest the Lord see it and be displeased, and turn away his anger from him." - Prov 24:17-18
    "I will mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. [...] Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." Martin Luther King Jr

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    scariest video I've seen since watching the documentary Collapse.
    Vote4Reason.com - a work in progress...

You know the White House must have gotten the word out about free beer to the college campuses before Obama's speech.

Only thing missing is a burning effigy and a bunch some AK's randomly firing off rounds into the air.

I wonder if any of them realize that they literally became exactly what they were fighting against.

I wonder if they will all be celebrating when they get drafted.
    "..and on Earth anguish of nations, not knowing the way out...while men become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited Earth." -- Jesus of Nazareth

this video is so powerful... that's why it was censored (in my opinion)

I showed this to some of my neocon friends.. and it's like they had a moment of clarity.

Neocon friends and previously uninterested persons in politics/Ron Paul now approach me and ask questions.. not because I am some political genius.. just because I'm friendly and everyone knows I am a Ron Paul Supporter...

This is our time.

Damn! Sheep get slaughter, don't they?
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

How was the video censored?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    if you click the first link.. that is a link to the original footage posted by Adam Kokesh... it was pulled from youtube due to violations blah blah..

a liberty activist had saved it.. so he uploaded it again.. not sure what is in the video that could have caused it to be pulled...

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Fuller View Post
    if you click the first link.. that is a link to the original footage posted by Adam Kokesh... it was pulled from youtube due to violations blah blah..

a liberty activist had saved it.. so he uploaded it again.. not sure what is in the video that could have caused it to be pulled...
    OK, thanks

Ironic Celebration

Quote Originally Posted by aravoth View Post
    Only thing missing is a burning effigy and a bunch some AK's randomly firing off rounds into the air.

I wonder if any of them realize that they literally became exactly what they were fighting against.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

My only guess is that these people may have been a rent a mob. Didn't someone say they gathered there BEFORE the announcement? Someone is liable to track these people down and ask them who told them to show up.
    Last edited by AGRP; 05-07-2011 at 07:27 PM.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

Quote Originally Posted by AGRP View Post
    My only guess is that these people may have been a rent a mob. Didn't someone say they gathered there BEFORE the announcement? Someone is liable to track these people down and ask them who told them to show up.
    Heh. They made an announcement on CNN/Fox about an hour and a half before he gave the speech. I kept flipping from Firefly (GREAT series, check it out.../end derail) to CNN every once in a while to see what it was all about. The cameras were on the front of the White House, which is why most people went there to start with (how often does he deliver news outdoors at 9/10PM?). IMO, they were just poorly informed, intoxicated, regular people.