Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UBL Planned to Attack US Rail System on 9-11-11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Get ready for TSA on the trains...

How convenient. They found all the plans in his rundown $#@!hole of a "mansion". Where'd they find it, in his "FUUUUU 'MERIKA!" room?
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

Anyone really buying this?

Quote Originally Posted by TIMB0B View Post
    Evidently the morons that run foxnews do.

Most Americans no doubt.
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

I'm more akin to believe obama is scheming this, so he can get the support for a new high speed rail.

I'll buy it, how much is it$$$?
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    I'll buy it, how much is it$$$?
    Another 10 years of occupation, and $3T dollars

Why does the dog wag its tail?

BTW, when will they be releasing these "plans" for the public to see?

BTW, when will they be releasing these "plans" for the public to see?
    Can't. It will incite the terrorists.

From the link:
    But the planning was more aspirational than concrete, counterterrorism officials say, adding that they have no recent intelligence pointing to an active plot for such an attack.
    I don't have a hard time believing that Bin Laden was making up plans to kill Americans. This is actually good news for two reasons: 1-his target was of a much lower profile than 9/11 2-he couldn't even make a realistic plan for it yet.

I see this as a sign that Al Qaeda is more weakened and less determined to attack us than we believed, not that we need a TSA for rail travel.

A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Another 10 years of occupation, and $3T dollars
    Seems reasonable. A fair price, too.
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

The major Media, Intelligence/National security, Military industrial complex, Democrats, Republicans and the Administration = zero credibility at this point.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Why does the dog wag its tail?
    Easy!

Because the dog is smarter than the tail.
    If the tail were smarter, it would wag the dog."

No.
    “No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders.”
    ― Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Teaser Rate View Post
    I see this as a sign that Al Qaeda is more weakened and less determined to attack us than we believed, not that we need a TSA for rail travel.
    Hah Hah Hah Hah...Oh that's rich, try selling that to the police state establishment.

Bend over, Mundane!

I seriously don't see how anybody could be blind enough to not see what's happening right in front of their eyes. The government makes plans to implement full-body scanners and suddenly that Abdulmutallab guy blows up his pants; the government makes plans to expand the TSA into trains and this is discovered.

im surprised FBS's were not installed for T's and Subways after 7/7

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hah Hah Hah Hah...Oh that's rich, try selling that to the police state establishment.

Bend over, Mundane!

I had a dream last night that I was going through a TSA checkpoint and had to run through a gauntlet of gropers.
    Quote Originally Posted by President John F. Kennedy
    And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient. That we are only 6% of the world's population, and that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind. That we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity, and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.
    I need an education in US history, from the ground up. Can you help point me to a comprehensive, unbiased, scholarly resource?

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
    I had a dream last night that I was going through a TSA checkpoint and had to run through a gauntlet of gropers.
    That wasn't a dream. You're in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by South Park Fan View Post
    I seriously don't see how anybody could be blind enough to not see what's happening right in front of their eyes. The government makes plans to implement full-body scanners and suddenly that Abdulmutallab guy blows up his pants; the government makes plans to expand the TSA into trains and this is discovered.
    BUMP. Absolutely!

The psy-ops are becoming utterly pathetically transparent.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is a total farce, it is 100% manufactured to get the TSA's grubby hands on the train stations and take it away from the rail police and amtrak police pros.

And we're supposed to believe these allegations based merely on the words of a known liar, the US government, without any proof whatsoever since the only real evidence, an allegedly deceased body, was conveniently trashed.
    Last edited by tpreitzel; 05-06-2011 at 04:17 PM.
    Truth Drives Me

People use the US rail system!?!? That's news to me!
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Oh god, Barry the President is the most lucky man in the world. Declining poll numbers, rising food prices, rising gas prices, rising unemployment, low national morale, growing anit-war sentiment, growing anger at the Fed/Bankster/MIC behemoth, and growing anger at civil liberties abuses, what is a man to do? Oh $#@!, the most wanted man in the world fell in his lap. And guess what, in his "Death to America: Defeat the White Satan and other useful plans" room we just happen to find an attack plan on our railway system. Now the perpetual war state can continue on as planned and the government can continue to erode our rights.

God he's so lucky, he's almost so lucky that it seems planned or something. But Uncle Sam would never lie to us, he's here to protect us and keep us safe from those brown sandeating boogeymen who want to kill me...
    “When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!”
    ― Andrew Jackson

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by jmhudak17 View Post
    Get ready for TSA on the trains...
    They are already doing it at bus stations:

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    That wasn't a dream. You're in denial.
    ROFL +rep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast