Thread: I am running for Common Law Judge in Michigan

Question I am running for Common Law Judge in Michigan

Can i get some opinions on this? I have been handing this out to the public in my area.

Destry Payne for Common Law Judge 87th District
    November 8th, 2011
    "We the People are the rightful master of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." Abraham Lincoln
    Common Law is a real thing. It is a real system of laws derived from centuries of work, study and sacrifice of millions of people. It is not trivial and inconsequential as some would have you think. It is the Common Law that is most represented within Our Constitution, Declaration of Independence and Our Bill of Rights. These documents were designed to limit and eliminate the vicious Equity, Maritime or Admiralty Law which was what we revolted against as Our Revolution against the totalitarianism of England.
    Common Law courts are 100% Jury decided judgements by jury members of YOUR peers, NOT other peoples peers. A common law judge can overturn municipal judgements. Common Law judgements cannot be overturned by any municipal court.
    The Common Law recognizes the Power of Government lies in the common people and not in an elite group of power brokers. It is the terrible Equity, Maritime or Admiralty Laws (laws of contract) that steals this power from the people and centralizes it into the hands of a few power oriented men. The Common Law deals in real property whereas the Equity Laws deal in written abstractions of performance (agreements or contracts). In other words, Masters own their own property, work and destiny. We are all Masters when we truly own our own property. Slaves do not own property, they usually rent property of another and are compelled to perform upon or with that rented (tenured) property according to some agreement or contract.
    It is from such controversies involving property that all of our Rights have come. Property is known as Substance at the Common Law, and includes hard Money in the form of gold and silver coin as required by Our federal Constitution and every other State Constitution as they were all drafted to be in perfect harmony one with another.
    Controversies involving these matters carry with them a Law jurisdiction, a jurisdiction in which all of our Rights are found. The Judge in a Court of Common Law is an impartial referee of the dispute, and he is bound to protect the Rights of the parties to the dispute, or he will have lost whatever jurisdiction he may have had, or claimed to have had. It is the Jury who decides whether or not the Facts of the case are valid and they also decide the Law - does it apply? Is it correct for this case?, etc. Only judges acting under equity law can decide law...
    I Destry Payne seek position of common law judge for the 87th district of the state of Michigan for Otsego, Kalkaska, and Crawford Counties. Please stand with me to keep our sovereignty and our rights. Our country prospered and grew to the most powerful nation in the world from 1776 to the early 1900's until our laws were manipulated for the rich tycoons to have advantage for self gain. I wish to have the position of Common Law Judge so we the people (you and i) can have the chance to keep our rights and American way of life in these difficult times as Barons and Tyrants test us to see what they can take from us. The only thing a Tyrant Government fears is a well armed population. I will see to it that we have a well armed population.
    No-one knows that the highest federal courts in the land have consistently held that the Second Amendment is only a right held by the states against the federal government.
    Michigan Constitution Article I, Section 6
    Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state.
    Plain and simple... there is nothing amended to this right that regulates concealment or criminal status exemptions. If Federal law was adopted by the state of Michigan, then the Amendment must be ratified to reflect new laws. George Bush's federal law banning the sale of or ownership of guns to felons is null and void in Michigan until Amended to the state constitution. The poor man who owes over $5,000 in child support due to lack of work is now labeled with a felon in Michigan. Now he is a dangerous person and cannot buy or own guns! The common Law will not allow such laws to be applied to people in it's jurisdiction. A common Law jury can choose any kind of fitting punishment for any conviction that it feels fitting.
    As Common Law Judge, The Article 1 section 6 Amendment must be upheld in the 87th district under common law allowing "every person" within the boundary of these 3 counties to posses and carry firearms unimpeded by judicial law enforcement of any kind unless a violent crime against another person is being committed .
    You know you are in an Equity/Admiralty Court when an American flag is displayed that has a GOLD trim. The gold trim denotes military jurisdiction and not Common Law or Constitutional jurisdiction. Wherever this flag is flown the Constitution is NOT. Any person has the choice to have cases herd in common law instead of corrupted corporate municipal plea bargaining money pig courts.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think it is great you are running for Common Law Judge. You said somethings I did not know thanks for the education!

Can i get some opinions on this?
    • IMO, it needs a quick summary at the top (or bottom), with bullet points, to draw the interest of people who are unlikely to read so many details.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

tl; dr
    Those Who Do Not Move, Do Not Notice Their Chains.

It's a wall of text. Break it up into paragraphs. Add much more white space.

I don't know if this was a cut/paste or a re-type, but there are too many typos and examples of poor grammar. The "Gold-trim" flag stuff is a joke, right?

Only judges acting under equity law can decide law
    Are you a lawyer?
    "You cannot solve these problems with war." - Ron Paul