Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: The Official May 5th Fox Debate Thread.

OK, folks... After a little steam is vented in the aftermath of the debates, remember the larger picture, i.e. working to elect constitutional candidates to all levels of government and improve our political position. Yes, it takes work, YEARS of work.
    Truth Drives Me

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    He is not getting help because he is doing great. Moreover, Ron Paul recently said that his advisers don't want to change his positions, but present them differently. Ron said he can't do that, and I'm glad because he is doing awesome.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Pizza is Italian, or at least considered as such.
    Why wouldn't an Italian be expected??

and why does it really matter?
    To clarify: Pizza is American. It may have many Italian components but truly American in origin.

Freedom Mom

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    When did he advocate an interventionist foreign policy in the debate? He basically gave a neutral answer on the Afghanistan issue, saying that he would study the issue and discuss it with commanders on the ground. On Hannity's show he said that the United States shouldn't police the world. I'm not a Herman Cain supporter, but it's important to accurately represent what he believes in. He really hasn't articulated a clear foreign policy vision to be honest.
    Commanders on the ground aren't about making foreign policy. They are about fighting and winning military engagments. Some of us have studied the "wars" going on 10 years now. Can't think of one thing I would need to discuss with staff except what is the best way to end our nationa building of two countries and get the hell out. What on earth would anyone who has a better than average understanding of the last 10 years of war, especially one who is putting his application in for POTUS, need to "study"?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819