Thread: TRUMP Has SCUBA Divers looking for Bin Laden's Body [Satire]

Chester Copperpot

TRUMP Has SCUBA Divers looking for Bin Laden's Body [Satire]

Trump Demands Bin Laden's Long-Form Death Certificate: Hawaiian Investigators Sent to Pakistan

Trump said that his Hawaiian investigators are also trained deep-water divers. "They have already been in the water, and there is no evidence of bin Laden's body", said Trump

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-a..._b_856333.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow!!

I can't stop laughing!

The ocean is REALLY BIG!!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It's a joke article.. very funny tho
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Chester Copperpot

Thanks for catching that.. my friend told me online.. (shes military) and I didnt even notice the huffpo comedy thing on the top

damn

good looking out guys

He's obviously full of $#@!. Whatever he's trying to do though, it's failing miserably. He's trying to make the legitimate skepticism of this topic seem kooky and conspiratorial, whether he's doing that intentionally or not, I don't know. The guy is a democrat judging from his past records so he could be doing this to make the right seem kookier than they really are.
    Only voted for Ron Paul and Trump in 28 years of living because I greatly respect honest men/women who expose disgusting illusions.

LOL

it is about as credible as any of the rest of this story.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a joke article.. very funny tho
    Ah, lmao. ignore my post above
    Only voted for Ron Paul and Trump in 28 years of living because I greatly respect honest men/women who expose disgusting illusions.

I totally took this seriously until I found out it was a joke, thats how insane Trump has been lately.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I actually believed this. LMFAO
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

''Trumps hired divers find Bin Laden body, only to discover its Jimmy Hoffa'' details at 11.

its now been found out that a big shark has eaten OBL and can not be retrieved

Quote Originally Posted by armstrong View Post
    its now been found out that a big shark has eaten OBL and can not be retrieved
    "AP: Trump sends ships and fishermen to capture, gut and search all great white and whale sharks."

osama is alive until i see a long form death certificate./s
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

About time Trump !!! LOL

My Facebook has been blowing up with asinine "LOL NOW DONALD TRUMP IS GONNA ASK FOR A DEATH CERTIFICATE. PEOPLE WHO NEED EVIDENCE TO BELIEVE STUFF ARE **** HAR HAR" comments since Sunday. This is nothing new.
    The main difference between the right and the left is that a right wing politician claims to protect your economic freedom, but does not, whereas a left wing politician claims to protect your social/personal freedom, but does not.

weak minds follow, conventional minds lead, great minds question

I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Going by media reports, did not watch the interview:

Donald Trump says 'people can decide for themselves' if Osama bin Laden's body double was killed

15 October 2020
    • Donald Trump was questioned on conspiracy theories during his town hall with NBC News in Miami Thursday evening
    • Trump claimed that he retweets and posts about conspiracies on Twitter because he wants people to be able to decide for themselves if they are true
    • He was specifically asked about touting the conspiracy that the SEAL team that took down Osama bin Laden in 2011 actually took out a body double
    • It also suggests Obama's White House covered it up by killing SEAL Team Six and claiming that bin Laden was dead anyway
    • 'That was an opinion of somebody. And that was a retweet,' Trump said. 'I'll put it out there. People can decide for themselves. I won't take a position'
    Trump digs in on conspiracy theory over bin Laden raid

By Ellen Mitchell - 10/17/20

President Trump is doubling down on his decision to retweet an unfounded QAnon conspiracy theory that Osama bin Laden is still alive, a move that threatens to alienate members of the military with the election less than three weeks away.

Trump's amplification of conspiracy theories that bin Laden’s death was faked and that a body double that was killed instead comes on the heels of reports that disparaged soldiers and his suggestion that he may have contracted coronavirus from Gold Star families.

Military observers say the president's propensity to retweet suspect material about a military operation isn't likely to help win back any support.
    ADVERTISEMENT

“It’s certainly not going to help him,” Gary Schmitt, a national security expert with the conservative American Enterprise Institute, said of the retweets.
    “Most of the folks in the military are there voluntarily, they're career, they’re not just there for during the term of one president. They have a good sense that they’ve dedicated themselves to a certain life and the president seems to be suggesting that, outside anything else, they’ve been fooled."

"It can’t help but shake the military’s judgement about his judgment," Schmitt added.

Trump on Tuesday retweeted an account linked to the QAnon conspiracy theory that promoted the unfounded allegation that bin Laden is still alive. The account has since been suspended, but the following day Trump retweeted a video pushing baseless claims about bin Laden's death.

“That was an opinion of somebody and that was a retweet. I'll put it out there. People can decide for themselves,” Trump said of his retweets during his town hall appearance on NBC Thursday night.
    https://thehill.com/policy/defense/5...bin-laden-raid

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wow!!

I can't stop laughing!

The ocean is REALLY BIG!!
    Hugely big. A very hugely big ocean, very impressive. Wish I could big a hotel as big and impressive as this greatest ocean ever built.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Even though its a fake article, it would still be funny if it was real.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge