Thread: My Conclusion

My Conclusion

I believe I've come to a conclusion with regard to the future of civilization, and my path is clear: stack metals - gold, silver, lead.

My finish line was the GND. I read about it early on, and thought to myself, "Well, clearly this is absurd, and everyone - even most of the goofballs on the 'left' are going to laugh this nonsense to the curb."

Obviously I was wrong about that. "The Left" - from the moderates to the hardcore marxists (of course) have embraced it. And it's a Marxist doctrine, to be sure. It's the hardest corest Marxist doctrine I think I've ever seen embraced by mainstream politicians in my lifetime.

And here's what sucks the most... They have the demographics on their side. It's just a matter of time. It's like trying to hold back the ocean with a broom.

So I've checked out, for the most part. Stack metals, and hope for the best. We're not turning this thing around.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I believe I've come to a conclusion with regard to the future of civilization, and my path is clear: stack metals - gold, silver, lead.

My finish line was the GND. I read about it early on, and thought to myself, "Well, clearly this is absurd, and everyone - even most of the goofballs on the 'left' are going to laugh this nonsense to the curb."

Obviously I was wrong about that. "The Left" - from the moderates to the hardcore marxists (of course) have embraced it. And it's a Marxist doctrine, to be sure. It's the hardest corest Marxist doctrine I think I've ever seen embraced by mainstream politicians in my lifetime.

And here's what sucks the most... They have the demographics on their side. It's just a matter of time. It's like trying to hold back the ocean with a broom.

So I've checked out, for the most part. Stack metals, and hope for the best. We're not turning this thing around.
    Sadly, I came to this realization too late.

Before I supported Ron, I supported Pat Buchanan.

Looking back now, after thirty years gone by...Pat was right and Ron was wrong.

Metals and keep an eye on the exits...if this boils off the way it might, we'll be lucky to get out of here alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Sadly, I came to this realization too late.

Before I supported Ron, I supported Pat Buchanan.

Looking back now, after thirty years gone by...Pat was right and Ron was wrong.

Metals and keep an eye on the exits...if this boils off the way it might, we'll be lucky to get out of here alive.

"Right"? Maybe. Maybe from a practical POV. But I'm not sacrificing my principles.

Ends aren't guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    "Right"? Maybe. Maybe from a practical POV. But I'm not sacrificing my principles.

Ends aren't guaranteed.
    I would not expect you to, and, to quote Morrison: The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

We're screwed when Trump leaves office. I just hope he runs for a 3rd and 4th term. And keeps winning until the opposition just stops trying. Like Putin.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.