Ok. I was able to listen to the entire interview. Dr. Pieczenik was the individual who writer Tom Clancy based his character Jack Ryan on. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.
Here are some of the highlights of the 2 hour interview I gleaned:
- Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfield, etc. should be brought up on war crimes.
- Pieczenik claims that our servicemen are being exploited by the parasite class giving them the orders
- Obama is a calculated political animal as opposed to a independent president. Needed a jolt in the arm to politically to jumpstart his sagging approval numbers.
- Harmid Karzai was a former CIA operative from Silver Springs, Maryland who owned a deli. He's not shocked the Afghani government has gone down further downhill since Karzai took over.
- Stated that Bush and the intelligence community knew Bin Laden was dying of Marfan Syndrome shortly after 9/11.
- Leon Panetta was creating havoc in Pakistan with the drones attacks. ISI was furious.
- Condoleeza Rice was one of the most incompetent secretaries of state of recent memory. She racked up incredible airline mileage without accomplishing much.
- Most of the special forces has been placed under the jurisdiction of the CIA.
- The New York Times, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, etc. are propaganda vehicles. American people are slowly moving away from their influence.
- Only true terrorist threats remaining are being supported by Alhaca (spelling) who is being supported by Pakistani ISI who in turn is being supported by the CIA.
- Last 3 administrations (Clinton, Bush, Obama) have been horrible. Not surprised country is in state that it is.
- General Petreus is a good general free from corruption
- Pakistan and Karzai have made certain we will not be able to acquire quality intelligence assets
- Pakistan is a proxy of China and we're driving them closer; Karzai looking to attract the Chinese into his country
- Bush Sr. for all his faults had a brilliant foreign policy mind. Refusing to topple Saddam after Kuwait invasion was very smart. By comparison, the son of Bush was a strongheaded fool in regards to foreign policy.
- Major banks have committed significant crimes.
- Bush and Obama were panderers of the highest order. We don't need these types of politicians.
- It is an epidemic when we recycle the same scoundrels from previous administrations. Insanity is doing the same over and over again & expecting a different outcome.
- Politicians of both parties are very insecure. Hungry for affection. Immature and incapable of being responsible.
- Chicago is a political cesspool. Crazy to recruit a president from there.
- This isn't you father's CIA as seen in Cold War. Mostly mercenaries now.
- Bush Jr. and Henry Paulson were clueless to the financial crisis. Bush was a total amateur. Who consults a former investment banker?
- Karl Rove is a second rate criminal sycophant who should be in jail.
Videos found within:
- RonPaulForums.com is an independent grassroots outfit not officially connected to Ron Paul but dedicated to his mission. For more information see our Mission Statement.