Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 91 to 107 of 107

Thread: Does any one know the make of this helicopter in the OBL operation?

  1. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tilcygo View Post
    Hi everyone, I newbie and I very happy join in forum.ride.
    I hope can be friends with you all members, Thanks.
    I see many informations in forum, I like it.
    Welcome fellow Ron Paul supporter! Fasten your seatbelt. This place can be a bumpy ride.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Except that jamming devices usually jam wireless communications. This also jammed wired electricity.
    It is not a big leap from sound to electricity when it comes to scrambling it. Or they could of had a team ahead of time cut power until the raid was over . which is probably what happened. Also Brian if you read on the phone jammers website distance is a factor.

  4. #93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger29860 View Post
    It is not a big leap from sound to electricity when it comes to scrambling it.
    Sound has nothing to do with it. It's a big jump from jamming wireless communications (very easy) to jamming wired.

    Or they could of had a team ahead of time cut power until the raid was over . which is probably what happened. Also Brian if you read on the phone jammers website distance is a factor.
    Possible. But it would be easier to take out a transformer and leave it for the Pakistanis to fix.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

  5. #94
    Site Staff - Moderator Brian4Liberty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    26,674
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger29860 View Post
    Also Brian if you read on the phone jammers website distance is a factor.
    Of course. The tweeter was 2500 meters away.

    The site of the operation is about 2.5 kilometers from my home, which means there are at least a few dozen houses between my home and that place.
    I do not live 250m away from the site, 2.5km is 2500m.

    http://www.reallyvirtual.com/faq/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


  6. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Sound has nothing to do with it. It's a big jump from jamming wireless communications (very easy) to jamming wired.



    Possible. But it would be easier to take out a transformer and leave it for the Pakistanis to fix.
    i miss typed in the sound part just woke up from my pre debate nap :P

  7. #96

    Default

    So it does still not explain how EMP hardened equipment and a secured satellite up-link was taken out.
    Or by who?
    Or have they tried to explain that?

    There is more bullshit in this story than I have heard sitting at a Sports Bar.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-05-2011 at 02:13 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  8. #97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    "at least i don't have to sleep in a hole in the ground tonight":d
    = REMF a. k. a. FOBBIT
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

    Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

  9. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    = REMF a. k. a. FOBBIT
    Oh. Fighting words. If I was still in I would invite you on a nighttime air assualt mission into brownout conditions, 15 other aircraft in close formation, taking ground fire. If you were scared of just a routine flight. Or you can ask my son that was marine infantry spear pointing the assualt on Falusha Iraq in house to house fighting. His company lost one man in two months yet a month later 33 people died from his company in a routine helo transfer. Naw a Fobbit or REMF never see danger.

  10. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Oh. Fighting words. If I was still in I would invite you on a nighttime air assualt mission into brownout conditions, 15 other aircraft in close formation, taking ground fire. If you were scared of just a routine flight. Or you can ask my son that was marine infantry spear pointing the assualt on Falusha Iraq in house to house fighting. His company lost one man in two months yet a month later 33 people died from his company in a routine helo transfer. Naw a Fobbit or REMF never see danger.
    Its the fact that you guys get to eat food on trays, sleep on cots, and get showers more than once a month that we couldn't stand.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

    Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

  11. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Its the fact that you guys get to eat food on trays, sleep on cots, and get showers more than once a month that we couldn't stand.
    This is true but the use of REMF or Fobbit is wrong as they never see the front lines. Yes I can say that talking to real Fobbits talking about their hardships made me laugh. I always appreciated that my living conditions were never like you combat arms guys and told them they better appreciate what they had.

  12. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    This is true but the use of REMF or Fobbit is wrong as they never see the front lines. Yes I can say that talking to real Fobbits talking about their hardships made me laugh. I always appreciated that my living conditions were never like you combat arms guys and told them they better appreciate what they had.
    Lets not fight with each other but be united in our hatred towards FOBBITS and there evil ways! :P

  13. #102
    Member Austrian Econ Disciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin - Resident of Florida
    Posts
    8,233

    Default

    You sure it wasn't Ben Bernanke's overseas FRN dumping Helo? He's just trying to help out those Pakistani's that we are always killing.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui mÍme

    "No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

    What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

    www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

  14. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ranger29860 View Post
    lets not fight with each other but be united in our hatred towards fobbits and there evil ways!
    :d:d:d

  15. #104

    Default

    Now what would a Fobbit do with a travel mug?
    http://www.zazzle.com/fobbit_travel_...37595176583498

  16. #105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Now what would a Fobbit do with a travel mug?
    http://www.zazzle.com/fobbit_travel_...37595176583498
    Wait there was coffee in iraq? Damn fobbits drank it all before i could get to it!!!

  17. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger29860 View Post
    Lets not fight with each other but be united in our hatred towards FOBBITS and there evil ways! :P
    FOBBIT trap

    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

    Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

  18. #107

    Default

    Fobbit story. My son spent two months petroling house to house in Falusha, got wounded in the face from a granade and finially got a twentyfour hour pass to a FOB. He was so wired that he hit the deck in the checkout line at the PX when a morter round landed on the FOB. A female Fobbit soldier in line sneeringly called him a newby. He kind of came unglued so to speak.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234




« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •