Thread: Poll of Presidential candidates by economic strength -- Ron Paul leads GOP Candidates

Thumbs up Poll of Presidential candidates by economic strength -- Ron Paul leads GOP Candidates

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/n...omic-poll.html

But Obama gets number one, because the GOP votes are fragmented.

When it comes to economic issues, President Barack Obama topped a field of possible opponents in a recent unscientific online survey but Republicans collectively got more support.
    Obama was favored by 35 percent of those who responded to the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal Business Pulse survey between April 26 and May 3.
    But the Republican candidates together got the support a majority of those who participated, led by Ron Paul (19 percent), Mitt Romney (18 percent) and Donald Trump (12 percent).
    Newt Gingrich got 4 percent and Sarah Palin got 3 percent.

Read more: Obama, Republicans top economic poll | Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hell, he better get the #1 spot. He's the only one who is advocating an elimination of income taxes and doing away with Fed monetary inflation. The ultra wealthy don't have to worry much about inflation, and most of their income is through capital gains, not income taxes.

If the Left accuses Ron Paul of kissing ass of the uber-rich, this puts a complete stop to that theory. The Middle Class would thrive off sound money and zero income taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by freshjiva View Post
    Hell, he better get the #1 spot. He's the only one who is advocating an elimination of income taxes and doing away with Fed monetary inflation. The ultra wealthy don't have to worry much about inflation, and most of their income is through capital gains, not income taxes.

If the Left accuses Ron Paul of kissing ass of the uber-rich, this puts a complete stop to that theory. The Middle Class would thrive off sound money and zero income taxes.
    Exactly. Leftists (I admit, I used to be one of them *shame*) always berate middle and lower class conservatives/libertarians as "voting against their own best interests." But quite frankly no one stands to benefit more from Dr. Paul's plan than the lower and middle classes.
    “When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!”
    ― Andrew Jackson