Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Warning Fools! Silver Will Fall by 66%

Where can we buy an oz of silver for $14.76?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Where can we buy an oz of silver for $14.76?
    I dunno , but I got lucky last Wed and got 15 Mercury dimes and a Walking Liberty Half for $21.25 , or , about an ounce and a third.

I saw some 2014 silver eagles for $21 , they sold too , I did not buy any....

http://bullion.nwtmint.com/silver_panam.php

Can purchase for as little as $15.57 an ounce.

Silver is now less than $14

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I dunno , but I got lucky last Wed and got 15 Mercury dimes and a Walking Liberty Half for $21.25 , or , about an ounce and a third.
    Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    Silver is now less than $14
    OP thread prediction was prophetic. Seems like the bottom was hit, and the only way to go is up from here...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

OP thread prediction was prophetic. Seems like the bottom was hit, and the only way to go is up from here...
    I think that's a buy price for me as well. I remember being excited to see it at $15.

April 2011 (start of thread) Silver was about $45 an ounce. $17 currently.

LibForestPaul

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    April 2011 (start of thread) Silver was about $45 an ounce. $17 currently.

What caused the massive increase in jul10 and jan 11?

Quote Originally Posted by LibForestPaul View Post
    The ending of the recession metals bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The ending of the recession metals bubble.
    Next one starts when the next stock correction comes .

#bubble #crashing

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Next one starts when the next stock correction comes .
    The BIG One. Big Bada Boom!
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by LibForestPaul View Post
    That's when the bullion banks stopped shorting silver for a period, JPM covered all of the Bear Stearns short positions they inherited, then restarted manipulating the market itself through short paper games. We saw the true prices of PMs emerging for a short period.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-01-2018 at 04:21 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

A bad trade is a bad trade.

It can join bitcoin in the list of supposedly superior currencies that still no-one is using to pay rent or buy groceries.

I have been doing quite well with silver ,

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516